Mordhau

Xp/Gold save

2 2
  • 3 Jun
 M.CSalty

Can sonebody tell me how to fix this bug.
I cant level or earn money in game.
I have this bug still even tough an hotfix was released.
Its disappointing to play because i cant buy things or get level progress.
I have this game since release. Im Level 12 and have more than 45 hours play time.
I hope somebody can tell me how to fux this.
No Xp/Gold save
Not able to buy things.

5 3
  • 4 Jun
 Jawz

Im having the same problem and cant seem to get an answer for it ):

25 12

I'm also having the same issues, for over a week now.

I've tried posting on both here and the steam forums but still haven't had any response.

2 2
  • 4 Jun
 M.CSalty

So we have to hope
Maybe they fix this bug with the next patch

5 3
  • 4 Jun
 Jawz

it just sucks cause i wanna use a different weapon and with me not getting xp or gold it kinda sucks to not have anything to work for

25 12

Yeah I feel the same, been stuck at level 29 for more than a week now. I guess I'm a little lucky that I purchased a few of the weapons before it stopped working, but I've barely purchased any cosmetics so most of my loadouts look bland which sucks.

Is there anywhere else we can contact support?

5 3
  • 4 Jun
 Jawz

i tried looking for somewhere to do that but doesnt seem like there is anywhere to do that. just kinda sucks cause i love this game

4 2
  • 4 Jun
 ColdSquare

+1 to this problem!

1 2
  • 5 Jun
 Jmazz

So I've been having this issue for the last 29 days according to a reddit post I made about it a while back... All the fixes I've been suggested haven't been working and I've pretty much stopped playing the game at this point.

7 1
  • 6 Jun
 krick

same here, but mine updated tonight? like I got in and I was lvl 30 and that was dope and I had 26k gold, but I still wasn't earning gold or xp still, and couldn't buy any of the dope shit from armory. Like same bug, only updated what I had lost which gives some hope

3 1

I've been level 10 for about a month now..I've continued to play the game and have yet to experience any of these updates you guys are having where you earn your lvl and gold back. plls halp

25 12

Im the same, I've not had any updates inbetween, since I stopped earning xp and gold I havent received any, and have been stuck at level 29 for god knows how long now

25 12

Still having the same issues even after the big patch today, has the patch fixed it for anyone?

4 2
  • 8 Jun
 ColdSquare

No it definitely has not fixed it, been level 6 for like 12 hrs of gametime. I want a refund, these devs are not responsive to anything.

1 0
  • 8 Jun
 Treek

Hi!
I have the same problem since this new big update.
No problem before it.

Can't buy anything on the armory too (this is part of this bug i understand).
Tried to reinstall the game and deleting the shaderCache folder of it, but nothing.

I understand this bug exists since lunch, and attacks random users.
I'm sure this is a server-side problem because it has been reported for over a month but no posible solution has been found yet.
I also read this bug bricks your account. So in the past people with this problem had to create a new Steam account and link Mordhau through Family Share, but with the new patch #7 Family Share is disable due to being exploited by hackers to bypass bans.

Hope the fix comes in a next pach soon.
Devs are aware of this people, but look at the amount of content they are giving us even with their small team. Would be a miracle if they have enough time to repair this bug soon.

7 1
  • 9 Jun
 krick

nothing's changed since update for me either

2 0
  • 11 Jun
 Achiel

Having this problem recently. Stuck on level 30 and 4.6k gold. Deleting files in appdata, reinstalling Mordhau, making sure my AV is off, making sure firewall is off. Nothing is allowing me to progress.

EDIT: I can't buy equipment either so I don't get to try the new weapons.

3 2
  • 11 Jun
 irey201

I also have this bug. Would be nice, if we could get some new information here :)

2 0
  • 11 Jun
 jsodell

Same bug here, frustrating as hell. Tried uninstalling, tried verifying game files, tried going into the local appdata folder and manually removing any files, all to nothing. Someone recommended I change my steam account name for some reason, that also didn't work. Have had this glitch since before the big fix last month and the 10k compensation, that also never saved. Frustrating as all hell.

25 12

@jsodell said:
Same bug here, frustrating as hell. Tried uninstalling, tried verifying game files, tried going into the local appdata folder and manually removing any files, all to nothing. Someone recommended I change my steam account name for some reason, that also didn't work. Have had this glitch since before the big fix last month and the 10k compensation, that also never saved. Frustrating as all hell.

Yeah it really is, the game is fun as hell and I hate missing out on so much of the game.

I just wish they could at least respond to give some reassurance if there still isn't a fix, I have no idea if they even recognise that this bug is still a really big issue after the 10k compensation.