How are you people real?

717 603

@Iodine said:
How are you people real?

[camera slowly zooms in on furry avatar]

403 601
  • 14 Jul
 smug

Skillceiling is lower than Chiv despite being a less gay game. You can't really change that fact without buffing swing manipulation thus making the game gay again. Even though chambering is cool, I really wouldn't want to play a chamber heavy meta either as high level 1vX engagements are already cancer due to chambering + other factors.

717 603

@THE-REAL-WARSAW said:

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:
the game has a high skill cap )

LOL that's a good one.

why'd u add an end bracket to my post

82 35

yea profile pick should not be taken form steam

Knight 3303 6769
  • 15 Jul
 Bodkin

They probably still probably get going and I should have told you about running into the guy with the midget right to the heart of each other just started laughing and pissed all over himself he was laughing so hard he can't build a floor pissed all over the floor the pedal to floor awesome.
Haha midget funny guy arab come big fight lots of rainbows mean girl we just started laughing fun time BOOM big bang reset kinda funny bad thing happen wake up in ghana put to work i fix sink make bad cash fly to thailand haha good time

31 24
  • 15 Jul
 FΞNIX

I was about suggeting you to play versus bots but i forgot about the fact that they are the real bullies using emotes.

529 280

Honestly the game does kind of suck. Take off your fanboy glasses and you will see the truth.

957 306

@MyDudeximus said:

@recurf said:
Sir you have a case of 'git gud', I recommend to join noob friendly duel server and learn the game mechanics.
Frontline is not the bread and butter of this game, its just a meme gamemode.

I completely agree, the bread and butter of this game is to get fucked in the ass by a good ass dueler, so you can learn from it, and hopefully fuck him back in the ass eventually as you improve :D

i remember this one duelist i fought who got a disarm and let me pick my sword up and told me to try to dodge attacks instead of parry each time i ended up beating him after the 5th time and since then hes been giving me more tips on weapons and stuff

957 306

@Christian2222 said:
Honestly the game does kind of suck. Take off your fanboy glasses and you will see the truth.

i play for fun games broekn as hell but its still more fun than chiv

84 137
  • 16 Jul
 IllOmens

highly skill-dependent game doesn't appeal to majority of people, more news at 11

957 306

@IllOmens said:
highly skill-dependent game doesn't appeal to majority of people, more news at 11

im not highly skilled im highly Masochistic

84 137
  • 16 Jul
 IllOmens

@Antoniokontos said:

@IllOmens said:

im not highly skilled im highly Masochistic

almost the same thing, brother

15 14
  • 16 Jul
 DonPelayo

Fucking boomers..

957 306

i love dieing in Mordhau especially when you get decapitated and your head lands perfectly so you c an see your own body

8 3

You learn the basics in duel mods. And thats what makes you play better.
You can carry that knowledge to the other modes.
Try to find a low level duel server. Else youre just fighting against people ignoring the laws of physics like me

16 4
  • 17 Jul
 AbsurdO

Even a small sliver of masochism is necessary due to the nature of the game. The things about the majority of combat is just grinding out muscle memory (with attacks and just intentionally trying to do drags or accels.) Reading and parrying shit just comes from the more hours that you look at the same animations and they become more and more familiar.The only thing that I agree with is shit is that there are level five chivalry players who shit all over level 50 players and that there are alpha players who shit all over everyone only because they had the advantage of tryharding at the game before release players ( 1000) hours ?????? Go grind your muscle memory and stop complaining.

20 3
  • 18 Jul
 BroodReaver

@OP

Sir, are you new to this kind of game and are you new to the internet? Base on what you said, you're the one who has issues understanding and learning the game mechanics. And you should've watch some gameplay videos before you bought this game so that you'll have an idea what situation you're putting yourself into. Also welcome to the internet.

274 320
  • 18 Jul
 DrGert

@THE-REAL-WARSAW said:

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:
the game has a high skill cap )

LOL that's a good one.

Would you care to test our skills sometime?