Mordhau

This game sucks

1 4
  • 3 Jun
 Username

In my 30+ years never made me a game so much angry. You get mentally abused, cyber bullied and humiliated by everyone, they kill you, laugh at you and even better they even damn show you how many times you got killed by the damn same person, even better you got killed by a 9 year old kid because profile picture. Well thanks to give me another reason to do suicide.

The combat is abysmal, no matter how times i try to land a hit, it will 99% always miss. I attacked with my one handed sword, ONE HANDED, he attacked after me with a maul and still hit me... what please? How the heck is a maul faster than a damn one handed sword??? Melee is something I don't care anyways. I'm an old man, my reflexes don't work so well anymore. ... Why the heck do you lose your bow if someone hits you?

This game is a damn walking/dying simulator. You get spawn... and dead and this repeatedly, my average K/D is 1/20-30 You get suddenly killed by a damn horse, catapult, ballista or someone is just waiting for you at the spawn to to kill and humiliate you again. And if that's not enough, I get constantly chased and killed by my own allies because why the fuck not. Votekill? forget this, nobody will do anything.

210 197
 recurf

Sir you have a case of 'git gud', I recommend to join noob friendly duel server and learn the game mechanics.
Frontline is not the bread and butter of this game, its just a meme gamemode.

106 51

@Username said:
In my 30+ years never made me a game so much angry. You get mentally abused, cyber bullied and humiliated by everyone, they kill you, laugh at you and even better they even damn show you how many times you got killed by the damn same person, even better you got killed by a 9 year old kid because profile picture. Well thanks to give me another reason to do suicide.

The combat is abysmal, no matter how times i try to land a hit, it will 99% always miss. I attacked with my one handed sword, ONE HANDED, he attacked after me with a maul and still hit me... what please? How the heck is a maul faster than a damn one handed sword??? Melee is something I don't care anyways. I'm an old man, my reflexes don't work so well anymore. ... Why the heck do you lose your bow if someone hits you?

This game is a damn walking/dying simulator. You get spawn... and dead and this repeatedly, my average K/D is 1/20-30 You get suddenly killed by a damn horse, catapult, ballista or someone is just waiting for you at the spawn to to kill and humiliate you again. And if that's not enough, I get constantly chased and killed by my own allies because why the fuck not. Votekill? forget this, nobody will do anything.

I really hope this is bait, if not, I'm concerned for your mental health buddy :(

106 51

@recurf said:
Sir you have a case of 'git gud', I recommend to join noob friendly duel server and learn the game mechanics.
Frontline is not the bread and butter of this game, its just a meme gamemode.

I completely agree, the bread and butter of this game is to get fucked in the ass by a good ass dueler, so you can learn from it, and hopefully fuck him back in the ass eventually as you improve :D

138 218
  • 3 Jun
 DylanS_98

Some real gey stuff above me.

310 239
  • 3 Jun
 LoPan

This is a sorry ass thread.

106 51

@DylanS_98 said:
Some real gey stuff above me.

Gei*

nub

523 566
 Deadmode

"I'm rubbish at gaming and I definitely can't play this particular game because I don't understand the mechanics and can't learn them because my attitude is abysmal. Therefore the game sucks."

Hilarious.

I'm afraid to say that the problem is you and not the game, my friend.

1339 1398

@Username said:
Melee is something I don't care anyways. I'm an old man, my reflexes don't work so well anymore.

Why did you get Mordhau then? It's a melee-centric game. Everything revolves around it.
Btw. if you are below 55 you are not too old to improve in the game up to an enjoyable level.

Knight 99 263
  • 3 Jun
 GAYFISH

@Username said:
In my 30+ years never made me a game so much angry. You get mentally abused, cyber bullied and humiliated by

W1zk4ZF.png

Empress 349 847

It is just a game.

I find it EXTREMELY enjoyable.

Maybe you don't

Maybe, just maybe

It is not for everyone.

274 320
  • 3 Jun
 DrGert

@GAYFISH said:

@Username said:
In my 30+ years never made me a game so much angry. You get mentally abused, cyber bullied and humiliated by

W1zk4ZF.png

You clearly don’t have kids

106 51

@DrGert said:

@GAYFISH said:

@Username said:

W1zk4ZF.png

You clearly don’t have kids

I find that tweet very dumb, but also extremely hilarious because of how dumb it is

Knight 7577 13875

Epic suicidal ideations over a videogame

62 153

Tbf killing yourself when you die in mordhau is immersive

106 51

@Beautiful Brexit Boy said:
Tbf killing yourself when you die in mordhau is immersive

It's always epic to see

Kill someone in contraband, they have bloodlust so they run off/or they're really low>Then they jump straight off the map

And of course..

You follow them and jump too

24 12
 jebajlo

At the very beginning I had similar feelings. I was dying at the beginning of the game, I was not able to kill even one person. But I started to watch tutorials, and I understood that this game requires more from the player than stupid shooters. The more I play, the more I appreciate the mechanics of the game. I am not pushing myself into the middle of the fight, because I know that I will die soon. I recommend you the movies of Trix. You fill find there Beginner's Guide to MORDHAU and Advanced Guide to MORDHAU.

Beginner's Guide to MORDHAU

777 1029

@Username said:
Well thanks to give me another reason to do suicide.

Votekill? forget this, nobody will do anything.

This why i play the game right here

101 87
  • 3 Jun
 BOBOLOJOE

welcome to the middle ages mofo