Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Input key queue bug (delay with Thrust Attack)

550 618
  • 1 Jul '19
 Deadmode

@alonesilverwolf said:

@blobl said:
I'd like to remind that this bug is not fixed and is REALLY annoying

Nope, not fixed and it is one of the reasons I stopped playing for 2 weeks up until today. Had a few hours of duels, and yet again, I'm done.

Man seriously, fuck these incompetent devs. They really don't seem like they give a flying shit at this point.

Firstly, it seemed like only the other day that Marox was made aware of this issue. Secondly, it's not just a case of hitting the 'fix' button and patching it.

They need to be able to replicate the issue, and reliably enough to properly diagnose the cause of the bug, then they need to fix it. Some bugs are quick to remedy, others are a nightmare. no bugs are created equal.

So have some fucking patience you entitled troll.

81 31
  • 1 Jul '19
 de.tail

Yep, bugs are not always easy to fix, & even if they have already fixed the issue, there could be other reasons why they can't push out a new update/bugfix patch yet, such as: they were working on something else in the same project file & it isn't finished yet & if released might cause a bunch of other issues - which people would then start complaining about instead.

Game development - actually development in general - is kind of like playing with a multi-headed hydra. You fix a bug or implement a new feature & more often than not new (or even old) bugs appear in their place.

550 618
  • 1 Jul '19
 Deadmode

99 little bugs in the code
99 little bugs

take one down, patch it around

127 bugs in the code

81 31
  • 1 Jul '19
 de.tail

haha I see what you did there.

13 5
  • 13 Dec '19
 Turrican

@alonesilverwolf said:

@blobl said:
I'd like to remind that this bug is not fixed and is REALLY annoying

Nope, not fixed and it is one of the reasons I stopped playing for 2 weeks up until today. Had a few hours of duels, and yet again, I'm done.

Man seriously, fuck these incompetent devs. They really don't seem like they give a flying shit at this point.

Not fixed until today... Really annoying.

1 0
  • 4 Aug '20
 KaraHan

I'm having the same problem. Is there any solution yet?