Mordhau

Tired of being bad toxic players

6 1
 Guner

Hello Fellow players, i love the game but i cant play it like it drives me crazy when i ask for tips all i see ingame dont play uninstall the game bla bla bla and it goes and lets not forget the swearing that i receive, i join duel servers i get rekt 0 kills frontline 0 kills all the time it came to a point where i should just stop playing 82 hours ingame and havent learned anything im tired of these toxic players, like wasnt you a noob once in chiv or any other game theres no fun getting rekt and getting sweard at sometimes i feel like giving up and sorry my english its not my native language any tips will really help thanks in advance

68 94
  • 1 Jun
 narwic

This actually seems genuine and maybe not bait. Either way I guess I'll bite.

@Guner, the community discord is probably a good place to start if you want to talk to somebody in real time. There are tons of people who I'm sure would be happy to equip a training sword and help you figure out the basics. If you genuinely can't find anybody throw a PM my way and you can hop in my server with me some time.

https://discord.gg/mordhau

6 1
  • 1 Jun
 Guner

@narwic Thanks for the discord adres and yes im not baiting and thanks for the invite to your server

523 566
  • 1 Jun
 Deadmode

Same here if you're EU. PM me and ill get you on my server for some training.

Knight 614 1111
  • 1 Jun
 Uncy

@Guner said:
@narwic Thanks for the discord adres and yes im not baiting and thanks for the invite to your server

Btw the best way to improve is to get rekt and fight better players.

About asking for tips - if you victimise yourself you become easy target for toxic idiots, if you need to learn so basics better watch some yt tutorials or giru streams

6 1
 Guner

@Deadmode Yes im in eu thanks for the invite

6 1
  • 1 Jun
 Guner

@Uncy True that playing better players you learn but it comes to a point where you start to get mad and frustrated

Knight 614 1111
  • 1 Jun
 Uncy

@Guner said:
@Uncy True that playing better players you learn but it comes to a point where you start to get mad and frustrated

I feel you man, i was getting destroyed in alpha but i played and improved, now im on a decent level, best alpha players can still kill me but not as easily as before. Im currently at 860 hours in and i still have a lot to learn and to improve. It really takes time, id you get mad, just calm down, skip playing for a day or two and come back, it will be worth it in time.

Its just like learning how to play the guitar, for the first days you dont see a progress at all, you get mad that you cant play for shit, but then THAT day comes, you figure out you are quite good now and you keep improving.

Good luck my dude

6 1
 Guner

@Uncy Thanks for the advice my dude, good luck to you too

Knight 7646 14033

No one is going to stop to give you tips in the middle of a frontline match. Go join a duel server, there are almost always players there willing to help a newbie out.

67 92
  • 1 Jun
 SoRoofless

Getting good at this game is pretty much the same as getting good at any game. Try watching good players on twitch or youtube and copy what they do.