Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

IndieDB awards, update on our kickstarter & what we've been up to

Count 1476 965

Game is good, now lock thread.

31 8
  • 11 Dec '16
 CrushedAids

No, do not lock the thread. I have some question.

Why do you consider Mordhau as indie? It's a chivalry copy. Just with some changes. I admit it's much better, but without chivalry medieval warfare the game, there was no Mordhau. In my opinion Mordhau copied a lot of things from chivalry.

Look! Even the health is red and the stamina is yellow like in chivarly! They didn't even try to hide it...

And yes it's much better but still a copy. And I must say, it is rude to post such game but torn banner do not fix or add anything intersting into chivalry so Mordhau FTW but it's NOT indie.

It's like new team will make special FNAF which is also multiplayer AND with character customization and people will consider it indie -,- please guys, don't lie to yourself.

By the way you lick the anus of Marox a lot. How is the ass chocolate?

And yes I really admire Mordhau but we must not ignore the facts.

Sellsword 11 10
  • 11 Dec '16
 KnHKayserChef

@AngryLemur said:
Its ok guys. My birthday is on the 24. december so this way I can donate more and I hope to get some new parts for my PC as well. Full HD gaming experience with a well polished Alpha, thats what we want and I know thats what you are striving to do. So keep it up and dont worry, we are all with you till the bitter end.

Now get to work you lazy fucks Also, best wishes for the holidays and dont forget to have som fun as well, thats what this is all about in the end.
happy bday

Sellsword 11 10
  • 11 Dec '16
 KnHKayserChef

@CrushedAids said:
No, do not lock the thread. I have some question.

Why do you consider Mordhau as indie? It's a chivalry copy. Just with some changes. I admit it's much better, but without chivalry medieval warfare the game, there was no Mordhau. In my opinion Mordhau copied a lot of things from chivalry.

Look! Even the health is red and the stamina is yellow like in chivarly! They didn't even try to hide it...

And yes it's much better but still a copy. And I must say, it is rude to post such game but torn banner do not fix or add anything intersting into chivalry so Mordhau FTW but it's NOT indie.

It's like new team will make special FNAF which is also multiplayer AND with character customization and people will consider it indie -,- please guys, don't lie to yourself.

By the way you lick the anus of Marox a lot. How is the ass chocolate?

And yes I really admire Mordhau but we must not ignore the facts.

fair enough. however, because of the small team, i guess it is indie

Duchess 6896 9886
  • 11 Dec '16
 Sir Zombie

@KnHKayserChef said:
fair enough. however, because of the small team, i guess it is indie

Indie is short for independent. Mordhau is developed by a group of independent people and that is why it is indie. It has nothing to do with the genre.

Conscript 4564 6302
  • 2
  • 11 Dec '16
 vanguard

@CrushedAids said:
No, do not lock the thread. I have some question.

Why do you consider Mordhau as indie? It's a chivalry copy. Just with some changes. I admit it's much better, but without chivalry medieval warfare the game, there was no Mordhau. In my opinion Mordhau copied a lot of things from chivalry.

Look! Even the health is red and the stamina is yellow like in chivarly! They didn't even try to hide it...

And yes it's much better but still a copy. And I must say, it is rude to post such game but torn banner do not fix or add anything intersting into chivalry so Mordhau FTW but it's NOT indie.

It's like new team will make special FNAF which is also multiplayer AND with character customization and people will consider it indie -,- please guys, don't lie to yourself.

By the way you lick the anus of Marox a lot. How is the ass chocolate?

And yes I really admire Mordhau but we must not ignore the facts.

"Ideas improve. The meaning of words participates in the improvement. Plagiarism is necessary. Progress implies it. It embraces an author’s phrase, makes use of his expressions, erases a false idea, and replaces it with the right idea."

I see no problem in this tbh, one could say Red Orchestra was a copy of Battlefield 1942, or that Call of Duty is a copy of Counter-Strike. Every RTS game is a copy of Dune 2000 by Westwood Studios!

Also you are making a confusion with the terms. AAA studio = devs with big moneys, huge companyies behind the game, capitalism at its worst. Indie devs = few humans band toghether to make a game. No big capital, no big companies behind it (maybe you could say that Valve and Unreal plays a big role here though), it happens due the fact that the means for producing games nowadays is kinda easy to have access to and more things.

Knight 5410 7408
  • 11 Dec '16
 Humble Staff

Ignore the huge hanging bait in front of your face comrades.

Duchess 6896 9886
  • 11 Dec '16
 Sir Zombie

What bait? All I see is a delicious worm.

Baron 119 122
  • 11 Dec '16
 Arctomys_

@Arkray said:
Thanks for the update. I'm ok with awaiting for the simple reason that I want this game to be as awesome as possible.

From my point of view, for the kickstarter, you are gonna have a proglem with For Honor being out in february, Ubi's marketing team is gonna blow up the media and they are very good at what they do... so my advice, better wait after it, once peolple realizes how limited it is and then you enter the scene with your awesomeness ;)

Happy holidays!

Absolutely this, Ubisoft is gonna hype the fuck out of Melee/slasher genre, Wait until people realize that For Honor is simplistic and shitty before releasing the kickstarter.

Count 1476 965

Lock thread now?

Baron 2358 3392
Baron 2358 3392
Duke 84 71
Baron 1226 1617
  • 1
  • 12 Dec '16
 Carlo_Mano

If someone stands on the catapult spoon, does he get catapulted too? :)

Count 3976 8339
  • 1
  • 12 Dec '16
 TheDankestMeme

Stolen meme.jpg

Count 1452 3389
  • 12 Dec '16
 Smokingbobs

@TheDankestMeme said:

@marox said:
charage.gif

tfw ur waiting for the kickstarter

Joke already made by DerFurst on the first page :c

@DerFurst said:
mordhau-time.gif

Duchess 6896 9886
  • 12 Dec '16
 Sir Zombie

DankestMeme reuses old memes confirmed

Count 3976 8339
  • 12 Dec '16
 TheDankestMeme

@Smokingbobs said:

@TheDankestMeme said:

@marox said:
charage.gif

tfw ur waiting for the kickstarter

Joke already made by DerFurst on the first page :c

@DerFurst said:
mordhau-time.gif

OUTMEMED

3234 4264
Baron 2358 3392
  • 13 Dec '16
 Xekratos

@Havoc said:
Captain Gaymer.png

M'LADY