Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Fix the Cruel Voice

290 268
  • 31 May '19
 Atlas-D

Some of the Cruel Voicelines are extremely quiet that almost no one can hear them, especially if noise is around. The first ones that come up in my head are all the "Respect" voicelines.

1430 2175

Yeah I like Cruel because no one uses it, but it is very faint and difficult to hear. Sounds like muttering half the time.

1578 4310
  • 31 May '19
 TombstoneJack

doesn't it make more sense for them to not want to congratulate a person if there cruel so they just say it under their breath?

Knight 117 247
  • 31 May '19
 Radfox

Yeah I was going to post this just never got around to it, they definitely need to up the volume. Compared to the other voices most of the lines are just too quiet. The battlecry is fine though.

29 50
  • 31 May '19
 coo_snake

He has very funny voicelines but nobody hears them! Shame.

59 45
  • 31 May '19
 quack_quack_quack

Agree, I like his voice lines but he's whisper quiet.

290 268
  • 1 Jun '19
 Atlas-D

@TombstoneJack said:
doesn't it make more sense for them to not want to congratulate a person if there cruel so they just say it under their breath?

While this makes sense, I still think it should sound right for the sake of sounding right. If the cruel voice man wants to say something he's not afraid of saying it. Plus I'm sure he could reward people who maim and murder the best in his prescence.