Mordhau

Please, if you want people to keep playing your game, put some auto-kick filters in place for slurs

39 150

White Saviours are the best!

133 167
  • 3 Jun
 Atlas-D

@SWSeriousMike said:
"Where do you draw the line?" is textbook slippery slope.

You clearly have no idea how the slippery slope fallacy works. Not all slippery slope arguments are fallacies. This is the only fallacy I know well because I've come across it before.

It becomes a fallacy when the beginning step is too far unrelated to the final step.

162 104

I thought you people wouldnt get mad by words? Why is this "debate" then still going? And why sound most of your comments so salty and triggered then?

The only thing which you guys reallly are is hypocrits. As long as you can insult or troll someone in an anonymous way and direct all of your anger onto this person, free speech is the greatest thing ever for you. But as soon as all of those SJWs show up in your forum every second word of yours is:

"Shut up faggot and stop posting here".

What happend there to "free speech" ?

777 1029

@BudSpencer_vs_TheHound said:
I thought you people wouldnt get mad by words?

I thot dat ment no madder how redardy a persons say is, that u no get mad.

Win B)

13 50

I'm literally shaking

Duke 17 18
 Ligeia

I thought you people wouldnt get mad by words? Why is this "debate" then still going? And why sound most of your comments so salty and triggered then?

The only thing which you guys reallly are is hypocrits. As long as you can insult or troll someone in an anonymous way and direct all of your anger onto this person, free speech is the greatest thing ever for you. But as soon as all of those SJWs show up in your forum every second word of yours is:

I know explaining this to you will be a waste of time, but here's my ol' college try:

Freedom of speech is important and the greatest thing ever. When someone gets trolled in-game, they are free to respond or ignore what is said, or even turn off chat like that one dork from a few days ago that said it still (somehow) wasn't enough.

When you come to the forums bitching and whining and wanting to espouse your authoritarian ideas, we are free to respond to them or ignore them as well, or even stop coming to the forums altogether. Sometimes we choose to respond, other times we choose to ignore the threads, and sometimes we're actually playing the game.

Why is it that people can bitch about users saying things in-game, but if someone so much as dares to offer an opposing opinion to something said on the forums, it's suddenly an issue? For example, when people opposed this thread's OP or chastised him for being a dirty hypocrite, everyone came out of the woodwork saying "B-BUT U DO SAME I THOT U BELEEV FREE SPEECH Y U AM RESPOND HERE Y?!"
Because we can. Because we're free to respond here to the ramblings of a dumdum like OP, as you're free to respond to any of the racist/dumdum things people say in-game.

See how that works? Of course you don't. This was all rhetorical anyway. I don't expect an actual yes or no, just goalposts that never seem to stay in one fucking spot.

133 167
  • 4 Jun
 Atlas-D

Just because youre allowed to talk your sjw nonsense doesnt mean we want it here.

1339 1394

If you think really think that not being a dick to everyone is a virtue then you have incredible low standards. I have another incredible feat to brag about: I wash my hands after going to the toilet.

Also you don't know what freedom of speech is. You really don't. It would be a "virtue" to educate yourself about the terms you use. But you wouldn't want to be mistaken for someone with a positive attribute.

Duke 17 18
  • 4 Jun
 Ligeia

@SWSeriousMike said:
If you think really think that not being a dick to everyone is a virtue then you have incredible low standards. I have another incredible feat to brag about: I wash my hands after going to the toilet.

But of course! You are the most virtuous, my friend!

@SWSeriousMike said:
Also you don't know what freedom of speech is. You really don't.

You can't just keep saying that and hope that it becomes true lol if it isn't, it isn't. It's not my fault your twisted authoritarian views on what people can or cannot say aren't in line with what the founding fathers of the greatest country on Earth intended. But hey, you keep closing your eyes and sticking your fingers in your ears and repeating "It's not what you think it is!" over and over, and I'll sit here and enjoy my freedom of speech. Maybe one day you'll stop being such a dork, but unless you're a teenager going through a phase, I doubt it. Good luck lol

274 320
  • 4 Jun
 DrGert

@Ligeia said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

But of course! You are the most virtuous, my friend!

@SWSeriousMike said:
Also you don't know what freedom of speech is. You really don't.

You can't just keep saying that and hope that it becomes true lol if it isn't, it isn't. It's not my fault your twisted authoritarian views on what people can or cannot say aren't in line with what the founding fathers of the greatest country on Earth intended. But hey, you keep closing your eyes and sticking your fingers in your ears and repeating "It's not what you think it is!" over and over, and I'll sit here and enjoy my freedom of speech. Maybe one day you'll stop being such a dork, but unless you're a teenager going through a phase, I doubt it. Good luck lol

You type a lot and say nothing.

1339 1394

It's not like I was trying to take your freedom of speech away from you. It just doesn't apply to private servers. You have the right to say stupid shit. And I have the right to point out that it is stupid.
What the founding fathers of the US intended is absolutely irrelevant because Triternion is a Slovenian company.

Education is a basic human right. I wish you'd make use of it instead of trying to antagonize me.

523 566
  • 4 Jun
 Deadmode

@Ligeia said:
greatest country on Earth

lololololol

Knight 3132 7290
  • 4 Jun
 Punzybobo

1557523520973.jpg

eat a cock retard

162 104

@Atlas-D said:

Just because youre allowed to talk your sjw nonsense doesnt mean we want it here.

I dont think its allready SJW when you think that trans or gay people should not be put in mental re-education camps. But hey you do you.

Knight 7577 13875
Knight 99 263
  • 4 Jun
 GAYFISH

@Punzybobo said:
1557523520973.jpg

eat a cock retard

That's one pimpin ass Pepe, a tru baws.

Duke 17 18
  • 4 Jun
 Ligeia

@DrGert said:
You type a lot and say nothing.

Not my fault reading comprehension is hard for you, brainlet.

@SWSeriousMike said:
You have the right to say stupid shit. And I have the right to point out that it is stupid.

I've been saying this. You also have the right to complain about it on the forums, and I have the right to come disagree with you.

@SWSeriousMike said:
What the founding fathers of the US intended is absolutely irrelevant because Triternion is a Slovenian company.

You're right. Point taken.

@SWSeriousMike said:
Education is a basic human right. I wish you'd make use of it instead of trying to antagonize me.

I've made plenty of use of it, and it was pretty fun coming into this thread making people butthurt.

@Deadmode said:

@Ligeia said:

lololololol

Jelly Europoor detected.

Count 3976 8323

@Ligeia said:

@Deadmode said:

@Ligeia said:

lololololol

Jelly Europoor detected.