Mordhau

OUR OFFERS to YOUR Game

5 4
  • 30 May
 SeweruS

Good day dear creators my name is Vlad my steam acc is Madnoobu i working market manager and I want to offer you my vision of the future in your game. first i want to say you make Great job to make so nice game we have a lot fun with my friends in your game!
BUt ..... it always will be But ..
So for this month you will take top selling on the Steam its great ! People want something exclusive in your game and i know what they want , what i want see in your game its very important for your income every month .

1. Rank system
    for people who will play every day will be great take ranks with every lvl from peasant grove to king ! Why not ? people will be interested take not only lvl . maybe if you will make combo Ranks + achievement sound good ? i dont think it will be hard to add on your game ? it give more interest to your game to keep people play every day .

2 . Guild
Why not ? map is big why we can play guild on guild ? i think this game must have some tournament in future but its not game for solo playing you dont think so ? ye you can play duel but you dont have duel option too . But if i will make Guild and give this guild name with some logo i think i can fight for it, and it will be some sens to rent for real money server for my guild to practice . Guild vs guild where every know what to do archers mele and commanders who told peaople what to do ? is sounds like some Raid in WoW where every body doing his job and in the end you will be the best in the world .

1. Store online
    Why you still doesn't have it ? You dont need money ? when people will be stop buying your game and your income will be less and less every moth ? you need add some store in your game with skins on the weapons skins on armor its a lot different model in the history what you can use it . for Example your friends from PUBG they take money only on they Store selling cases and skins for real money Why not ? i will pay my money for by so exclusive skin on weapon

SO its what we recommended with my friend who played you game every day!! thank you for your big Work on this project

39 150

So much cancer in a single post. Fuckwits are begging to be nickle and dimed with microtransactions, are you fucking retarded?

100 52
  • 30 May
 Minion

That is a hard no to micro transactions

274 320
  • 30 May
 DrGert

If you’re going to troll atleast make it worth reading.. 0/10

Count 57 64
138 218
  • 31 May
 DylanS_98

@Knight of Rosen said:
No

Conscript 227 306

@DylanS_98 said:

@Knight of Rosen said:
No

523 566
  • 31 May
 Deadmode

Rank system is coming

Guilds are clans, they exist and servers can already be rented.

Microtransactions are toxic bullshit resulting from money-grabbing publishers over the years. We don't need that crap in Mordhau.

Knight 334 777
  • 31 May
 AngelEyes

I’ll take pseudo racist adolescence over one who’s mental instability has pushed them to WANT MTX. Get help.

5 4
  • 3 Jun
 SeweruS

Sorry Kids for my spelling mistakes . Why you so negative about MTX ? how you will support this game ? right now i see only kids who live with parents and do not understand how its work. Thank you all for your comments . Love you all .

312 241
  • 3 Jun
 LoPan

I’d be okay w some cosmetic mtx. But any mtx store is a slippery slope.

5 4
  • 3 Jun
 SeweruS

@LoPan said:
I’d be okay w some cosmetic mtx. But any mtx store is a slippery slope.

that's what I'm talking about , maybe just little mtx but its need it .

51 44

Microtransations in Mordhau.... Hell to the No. If more cosmetics are added, they ought to be unlockable only through gameplay, screw that "I have more money than you so I get all the cool stuff" garbage. We already paid for the game, charging additional $ for cosmetics is just greedy. Keep MTX the hell out of Mordhau, please. Microtransactions are a cancer on gaming; they were hated in Chivalry and would be hated here.

274 320
  • 3 Jun
 DrGert

@SeweruS said:
right now i see only kids who live with parents and do not understand how its work.

They teach you to make generalized insults about an entire community in marketing school?

39 150

Microtransactions, even for cosmetic items, are bullshit. Do you know how I support the devs? I buy the fucking game. As much as I like the game, I won't be paying more.

777 1029

Is this a dev on an alt?

110 96
  • 3 Jun
 BOBOLOJOE

my name is satan and i am from marketing department.
did you know that loot boxes are make great money from product?
also, more people play the phone mobile game.
have you considered this game for the platform of the mobile?
simply give me your soul, I will send many monies in bank
thanks
-love from Satan
marketing department of the burning flames of hell

113 80

Nice troll attempt

Count 131 219
  • 4 Jun
 Pariah

I'd rather the option to donate to the devs directly to support the game than see microtransactions for skins or cosmetics added.

If they added in a voluntary subscription for like $5 - $10 a month to help keep the lights on I'd be on board for that.

The devs have earned my dollaridoos.

210 197
  • 4 Jun
 recurf

@Pariah said:
I'd rather the option to donate to the devs directly to support the game than see microtransactions for skins or cosmetics added.

If they added in a voluntary subscription for like $5 - $10 a month to help keep the lights on I'd be on board for that.

The devs have earned my dollaridoos.

buy some merch, thats what i did