Mordhau

oy vey

Sellsword 19 70
  • 30 May
 Devilstro

@ToLazy4Name said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Mordhau/comments/bl14cp/quick_question_for_the_devs_what_the_fuck_is_up/emkysnu?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

do not insult God's chosen people

As a jew, I find it insulting that other jews find it insulting. What's wrong with people? I chuckle when I see that name .. the title is more convenient than ever. This is truly a "oy vey" moment for Mordhau.

Oy Gevalt.

2375 4819
  • 30 May
 Maci

Auric Von Shekelstein
The King in the North!

45 104

Today he want to remove a bot because his name is Jewish, tomorrow he will want to remove his neighbor because he is a Jew.
I'm literally smh my head right now. Truly, cyber-Holocaust is upon us.

1405 1473

That's commitment to role-playing, Degeneracy.

2375 4819
  • 1 Jun
 Maci

@Degeneracy said:
Today he want to remove a bot because his name is Jewish, tomorrow he will want to remove his neighbor because he is a Jew.

It's anodda shoah

Count 3976 8325

@Maci said:

@Degeneracy said:

It's anodda shoah

You are saying this as if the first one ever happened

1757 1412
  • 2 Jun
 Rergato

I never got into this whole jew thing, what’s the name suppose to mean? Isn’t it just a stereotypical jewish name or is it degrading?

Knight 7655 14047

@Rergato said:
I never got into this whole jew thing, what’s the name suppose to mean? Isn’t it just a stereotypical jewish name or is it degrading?

"Von Shekelstein" outside of sounding like a very stereotypical Jewish name is often associated with the happy merchant meme, though normally it's with the name "Shlomo Von Shekelstein."

some jew or sjw or whatever got mad at the name of the bot and had the devs remove it because jokes are bad

Count 3976 8325

can we rename the bot Gunter Mensch ?