Mordhau

THE HALL OF JERKS (everyone that commented, literally)

Sellsword 2790 2245
Conscript 1962 1284
  • 2 Jan
 vanguard

you must admit that Christianity is a violent religion and cannot be interpreted in any other way, unless certain parts of the Bible were specifically removed. It's not a good religion, and it creates a culture that's a reflection of its nasty beliefs. There is no denying this. Christianity is not good, and is in many ways horribly bad. This is not debatable. It is objective fact. Anyone who tries to argue this from a relativist standpoint is condoning a religion which is by nature intolerant and domineering, which completely contradicts the open liberal mindset a relativist is looking at it from.

Conscript 4124 4253
  • 2 Jan
 Sir Zombie

you must admit that Mordhau is a violent game and cannot be interpreted in any other way, unless certain parts of the combat were specifically removed. It's not a good game, and it creates a culture that's a reflection of its nasty beliefs. There is no denying this. Mordhau is not good, and is in many ways horribly bad. This is not debatable. It is objective fact. Anyone who tries to argue this from a relativist standpoint is condoning a game which is by nature intolerant and domineering, which completely contradicts the open liberal mindset a relativist is looking at it from.

Knight 3302 3013

How dare you say that to communism? What has communism ever done to you? As a matter of fact, Communism enforces equal rights, So if you hate communism you are a homophobe. It's clear that your nostalgia for capitalism has brainwashed you to the point where you actively reject all alternatives, You transphobic bigot. As i am speaking right now i am calling my secret network of commies across russia to trace your netvalue so you better prepare for the crash, Capitalist, The crash that destroys the pathetic thing you call your money. You're fucking bankrupt, Kid, I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Russia Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Conscript 4124 4253
  • 2 Jan
 Sir Zombie

The Souls franchise is easily the most overrated franchise in the last decade. Games are horrible. Really not much RPG about it, it's super linear and repetetive. The fighting system is clunky and unresponsive, and it is not hard in a way that the game actually has intelligent AI or requires planning in any way. What makes it "hard" is again, the clunky combat. All Bosses are pretty much the same, you just roll arround until they are in their "vulnurable" phase, and then attack the shit out of them until they start swinging again. Repeat that for some minutes and you've got all your bossfights in a nutshell. Normal enemies are really just boring trash that are just there for the sake of being there. They serve no purpose other than keeping the player busy between the bosses. Infact, all Souls games are exactly the same. Merely a reskin of one another, with somewhat updated graphics. They play the same otherwise. The whole franchise really is targetet towards children that heard stories about "hard games" from their older siblings / parents. They want to be part of that aswell but fail to realize that games back then weren't hard in a frustrating way, but in a challenging one.

Baroness 5322 5830
  • 2 Jan
 Sammy

First off vanguard, there will ALWAYS be a ruling class in ANY SINGLE SUBJECT. Even in Communism there will always be a ruling class, because nature is hierarchical, and attempting to escape this truth is fighting against universal law. You can never defeat the laws of this universe.

Secondly, a ruling class is not a bad thing. Suppose that a supremely benevolent being were to come down from Heaven itself and become the sole ruler of a nation. Would this be bad? No, in fact it would be perfect, for divine wisdom and an unfathomable level of compassion would be the driving force behind every action. Under this benevolent "dictatorship," the people would be more "free" than in any "democracy" or "communist" country.

What does this mean then? All systems which try to stifle "evil" through massive restrictions on what the leaders can or cannot do fail to do so, but succeed fantastically in stifling those few truly good people. These laws which attempt to render inert the actions of the wicked, also bar the truly benevolent from succeeding in improving the lives of the people in their country, whereas evil people are unperturbed by laws and will always be finding new ways to break them to further their will. Bureaucracy, which is supposed to prevent the misuse of power, in actuality makes it impossible to pinpoint the perpetrators of wicked action taken against the people. The bureaucrats have no accountability to the people, and the people have NO chance for recourse because they can't even name their enemies.

In a system where the country is a direct reflection of the will of the one leader, the leader is supremely responsible for and supremely accountable to his people. In this system, the people have a much easier chance for recourse, for they know EXACTLY who is behind their good fortune or ill treatment. The leader will either be praised by the people for his great works, or will be despised and eventually killed, and a new government will take hold to correct the errors of the one previous. This is true accountability. Hundreds of nameless heads sitting behind desks, slipping new laws into the fine print of paperwork is not.

Thirdly, to simply OWN a gun is not enough. I hinted at this earlier. You must be WILLING to use your gun as well. The average couch potato American is not going to be willing to defend themselves if the time ever came that their government fully turned against them. That is why Militarism must be an attitude shared by all citizens. To remain liberated, one must maintain constant vigilance and the mental preparedness to die for a worthy cause should evil arise, for simply owning a gun is not enough to protect oneself. The sheer devotion to a righteous cause that enables one to fight without fear of death, and for every citizen, man, woman, and child to do the same if the time should come, is FAR MORE dangerous than an unwilling but heavily armed weapon owner.

Count 2348 4310
  • 2 Jan
 DerFurst

I couldn't have derailed this thread any better

Baroness 5322 5830
Count 1263 686
Conscript 4124 4253
  • 7 Jan
 Sir Zombie

Just like you

Knight 3302 3013

hello im a cute person with a manga avatar, i have nine friends on steam and i link my equally as degenerate significant other on my profile with a unicode heart

my name is minimalistic and ominous, if you insult me, i'll dox you and then bask in my silent glory

i am a neet with no ambitions, my parents hate me, i dropped out of high school, and im a self proclaimed genius, but i never express it

my favorite five groups are "/d/ is for dickgirls", "sad sleepy anime", "sleep forever", "thigh high lolis" and a group where the only members are me and my significant other, set to invite only

my steam backgrounds are dark and grey, and only 12 cents and maybe even 12 dollars if people try to copy me

my significant other is monotoned, girly sounding, anorexic, and shy, we sleep skype together and go on skype dates, i love them so much as i hug my parent's ipad tightly, drifting away at 2 am

Count 2708 3788

@CACommanderGuts said:

@Sammy said:
http://i.imgur.com/GW7TKWz.jpg

In love with lazy? lame.

ToSammy4Lame

Count 1263 686

@TheDankestMeme said:

@CACommanderGuts said:

@Sammy said:
http://i.imgur.com/GW7TKWz.jpg

In love with lazy? lame.

ToSammy4Lame

Police officer, never there when you think you need em.

Baroness 393 995
  • 10 Jan
 arr0wmanc3r

You're a sorry excuse for a bundle of soggy dick waffles. I hope your parents' house gets painted olive taupe by blind people and their car gets keyed by nazis with Parkinson's.

Count 2348 4310
  • 10 Jan
 DerFurst

@arr0wmanc3r said:
You're a sorry excuse for a bundle of soggy dick waffles. I hope your parents' house gets painted olive taupe by blind people and their car gets keyed by nazis with Parkinson's.

waohor areaty youuh hcaligangn g a nazziidr

Knight 795 1187

@DerFurst said:
waohor areaty youuh hcaligangn g a nazziidr

A bunch of fucking letters.

Youuh a nazziidr?

Sellsword 2790 2245

Fuck, i can't insult Peasant, i like him too much

Baroness 393 995
  • 10 Jan
 arr0wmanc3r

Sharp as a staff, straight as a flail.