Mordhau

Which are your 3 most favourite weapons?

14 35
  • 30 May
 hAron
  1. Messer - great accels, good drags, decent damage, reasonable price. Love using it in duels.

2. Zweihander - ultimate Frontline weapon for me. Good for dragging, target switching, great damage and range.

3. Maul - I sit behind corners with 3rd person view and wait for poor victims x)

67 40
  • 30 May
 Kuro1n

Greatsword - all around, what I use for practicing generally.

Zwei - Been my goto FL sword but might just play GS instead to not mess up my distances so much when switching between them.

Bastard 1h - When I want to annoy people in duels.

6 0
  • 30 May
 Emuattack

Longbow, halberd, spear

3 2
  • 30 May
 Kolur

Rapier, Dagger, Dagger.
Fight em a bit, then throw rapier when dodging their attack. Swap to dagger for 2-3 quick stabs, kick. Throw dagger. And then stab some more.

39 12
  • 1 Jun
 Spada

@Kolur said:
Rapier, Dagger, Dagger.
Fight em a bit, then throw rapier when dodging their attack. Swap to dagger for 2-3 quick stabs, kick. Throw dagger. And then stab some more.

You could sing a song about your playstyle

Count 131 219
  • 1 Jun
 Pariah

Poleaxe - it's shit and I love it.

Billhook - the poleaxe's cheaper, better cousin that works on cav.

Longsword - it just feels nice y'know.

70 59
  • 1 Jun
 Yadyoy

Firebomb
Firebomb
Firebomb

70 59
  • 1 Jun
 Yadyoy

Resupply:
Firebomb
Firebomb
Firebomb

274 320
  • 1 Jun
 DrGert

@NoIdeaHubby said:
Resupply:
Firebomb
Firebomb
Firebomb

You are a sick and twisted individual

133 167
  • 1 Jun
 Atlas-D

Eveningstar, Longsword and the Lance. The gap between the Eveningstar and the others is HUGE because I love the eveningstar a lot. Tons of fun.

39 12
  • 4 Jun
 Spada

@Atlas-D said:
Eveningstar, Longsword and the Lance. The gap between the Eveningstar and the others is HUGE because I love the eveningstar a lot. Tons of fun.

You smell like my feet

312 241
  • 4 Jun
 LoPan

@Kolur said:
Rapier, Dagger, Dagger.

Just wanted to say go fuck yourself. 😁

Sellsword 696 2193
  • 4 Jun
 Goof

How bout mind ya damn business

24 9
  • 4 Jun
 Sadgrub

mace bacause it 2 hits every armor class with body or headshots
maul for getting that one good hit on an alpha player
fists for bullying people who dont know how to fight them(they cant parry so just parry them and repost)

138 218
  • 4 Jun
 DylanS_98

Bardiche
Longsword
Eveningstar

1 0
  • 5 Jun
 LüBu
  1. Bastard Sword
  2. Longsword
  3. Maul
132 103

Bardiche, Battle Axe, and Eveningstar. Eveningstar is underrated. It isn't as slow as you think it is.

Sellsword 4 0
  • 5 Jun
 Cody1750

1h Axe
Battle axe
Billhook

1090 1722
  1. Longsword- All around good for literally any scenario be it 1vX, dueling, horse juggernaut or peasant slaying.
  2. Poleaxe - Longsword with two stab htk and a longer mordhau grip. Something I cant put my finger on makes it kinda underwhelming though, so its definately not my favorite. Never fast enough in 1vX.
  3. Bastard Sword - almost the long sword but comes with a shield when I feel like playing like that.
133 167
  • 5 Jun
 Atlas-D

@Spada said:

@Atlas-D said:

You smell like my feet

I dont get it