Mordhau

Bigotry in chat is out of hand

1339 1396

@Botas said:
How many succesful civilizations were made by blacks?

The USA? ;)

I know you asked "How many" but I wouldn't know how to count civilizations so I instead provided an example. Unless you let "enough" count as an answer.

39 150

What keeps the "aborigines" down is that we have a welfare culture. Our hands are always out and we are the victims. We have abandoned our actual culture and replaced it with welfare. Racism isn't the issue it once was, although plenty of my mob see racism in everything. We were a stone age people when whitefullas came. Now I get to kill people all over the world, beats hunting roos for dinner every day.

Make no mistake, we have issues, but a lot, and I would say the bulk of them are caused by a lack of personal responsibility. We are dumb because our parents don't value education and don't care if we spend all day swimming in the river or breaking into houses.

150 58
  • 3 Jun
 Botas

@SWSeriousMike said:

@Botas said:
How many succesful civilizations were made by blacks?

The USA? ;)

I know you asked "How many" but I wouldn't know how to count civilizations so I instead provided an example. Unless you let "enough" count as an answer.

LOL USA was made by blacks now LOOOOOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WI WUZ KANGS!

4 3
  • 3 Jun
 Rawrzor

Slowly this is getting somewhat annoying to see all these threads by people that are incredibly fast in being insulted to a unhealthy level.

If we look from another side however nowadays we are pretty much a knowledge society as having more knowledge generally leads to having more power. Shouting nonsensical racial slurs in chat of a online game is what most (or allot) define as being stupid or undereducated.

So if we take that in context we could say that being stupid is actually a disability in the current society and we should protect these people rather then berate them. As however they are also targeting a minority with their slurs it's starts to be a game of whoever has the most disabilities and/or gender dissociation problems, family background (putting extra weight on which generation ofcourse), etc etc etc.

All in all we need a point based system much like in this vid. Enjoy :)

777 1029

Mods need to lock these down faster.