Mordhau

Most players are using stab weapons they need a fucking nerf

113 79

Yeah I'm gonna go get my lego

17 5
  • 4 Jun
 SerLhuxe

Just because YOU cant chamber the easiest attack to chamber doesn't mean it needs a nerf lmao

• 4 Jun
 Botas
This comment was deleted.
Knight 1382 3152

have you tried not getting hit

Try playing with no armor on for a while, you'll learn footwork nice and quick that way.
Because if you make a mistake

once

you die.

Armor is a crutch for players who want second chances when they make mistakes.

523 566
  • 4 Jun
 Deadmode

@Botas

How about this. We'll jump on my server and you can stab spam me whilst I try and beat it. We'll figure out some techniques and try different scenarios that you find hard to beat and I'll record my POV to send you for your reference. We can chat about it as we play and hopefully that will help you overcome the challenge of a fast-weapon stab-spammer.

If you're game then PM me.

Knight 100 370
  • 4 Jun
 McMercy

A lot of great copy pastas to be harvested from this thread

777 1029

@Deadmode said:
@Botas

I'll record my POV to send you for your reference.

Pls upload and share on forum for posterity

8 7

just chamber

274 320
  • 4 Jun
 DrGert

@Deadmode said:
@Botas

How about this. We'll jump on my server and you can stab spam me whilst I try and beat it. We'll figure out some techniques and try different scenarios that you find hard to beat and I'll record my POV to send you for your reference. We can chat about it as we play and hopefully that will help you overcome the challenge of a fast-weapon stab-spammer.

At a glance I thought Botas wrote this post..
Was thinking, “Holy shit! There IS a human in there!”

Sadly, I think this would end in a rage quit and him calling you an SJW.

Kudos for trying to help the lad.

1 3
  • 4 Jun
 Ant

How this user hasn't been banned is astonishing to me. I have reported him and others should do the same. This thread is not contributing anything and he is extremely toxic.

777 1029

@Ant said:
How this user hasn't been banned is astonishing to me. I have reported him and others should do the same. This thread is not contributing anything and he is extremely toxic.

Doesn't matter if they are obviously just spamming low-effort content, derailing discussions on purpose just because he is mad. Because the only thing that matters in 2019 is if they said a no no word.

150 58
 Botas

@Deadmode said:
@Botas

Ok, later if i have time, but there are rules to this if you accept:

-I will stab spam you
-you can only try to chamber
-you will use a maul
-no kicking allowed
-no jumping
-no crouching

You are supposed to teach me how easy is to chamber and then accel or whatever is you people claimed as the solution to deal with a stab spammer to kill them.

If you agree i'll send you a message later when and if i have time.

It would be best if instead of taking this as a: "i told you, you are a fucking idiot" (on both parts) as a means to either improving myself if i am in the wrong or improving the game if i am right and there is actually a problem with stab weapons.

1339 1396

But he is allowed to morph. Right?
Edit: Why are there even rules? You wanted someone to show you how to beat stab spammers.

Knight 7577 13875

lmao at this ruleset

150 58
  • 4 Jun
 Botas

@SWSeriousMike said:
But he is allowed to morph. Right?
Edit: Why are there even rules? You wanted someone to show you how to beat stab spammers.

He is only allowed to pull the magic trick that you guys claimed that is chambering and then acceling something, something (idk the "trick").

523 566
 Deadmode

@Botas said:
Ok, later if i have time, but there are rules to this if you accept:

-I will stab spam you
-you can only try to chamber
-you will use a maul
-no kicking allowed
-no jumping
-no crouching

That's not what I was proposing. Also, why are you forcing me to use a maul? You realise that only chambering is stupid and not a viable solution (as discussed on page 1 of this thread) as you need to use the chamber as a launchpad for other moves. Also, if I'm limited to a maul, I'll run out of stamina most likely.

You are supposed to teach me how easy is to chamber and then accel or whatever is you people claimed as the solution to deal with a stab spammer to kill them.

I'm not 'supposed' to do anything. I'm offering an opportunity to try things out. I personally claimed that a chamber is easy to perform against stabs and provides a solid base for gaining the initiative. I also claimed that only chambering is not the solution. Again, my claims are on page 1.

It would be best if instead of taking this as a: "i told you, you are a fucking idiot" (on both parts)

So why are you limiting the training to purely one scenario that you wish to disprove?

I was offering a chance to sit in a server and try stuff out, to benefit both. I could do with more practice against stab spammers and want to try some things too, and you want to know some good techniques to have in your arsenal to beat them, right?

Just doing one technique is not gonna help you. In real fights, outside of a training environment, you need to be unpredictable and the idea is to use stab spammer's predictable moveset against them, not be just as predictable by only ever chambering back. Feints, morphs, kicks etc are all part of the deal.

So I disagree to your forced conditions but extend one last olive branch for a training session on a server for us both to mess about on. I'm not here to play games. Either message me or don't, but don't ever say that nobody offered to help you if you want to stick to your ruleset.

67 40
  • 4 Jun
 Kuro1n

Fucking hell, this shit is still not dead?

80 116

as long as people continue to just spam stab, botas will not rest.

Count 131 218
  • 4 Jun
 Pariah

@Botas said:
-you will use a maul

Why?

1339 1396

@Botas said:
He is only allowed to pull the magic trick that you guys claimed that is chambering and then acceling something, something (idk the "trick").

The magic trick is a chamber morph which you have disallowed. Another option is a riposte which you also have banned. The fact that your list of shit that is forbidden is so long shows that you are aware that there are numerous counters to stab spam.

Of course you can't beat anyone when you play with a touch pad. Get a mouse, dude.