Mordhau

Most players are using stab weapons they need a fucking nerf

47 14

Son if what you said was true then the Mordhau competitive scene would just be people spamming stab over and over again and that's clearly not the case.

549 618
  • 30 May '19
 Deadmode

@Botas said:

@Deadmode said:
The burden of proof is with those who make a claim. You claimed that chambering and morphing to an accel slash is 'BS' and 'impossible'. You have not provided any evidence to show that it is impossible and therefore supporting your case that stabs need a nerf.

We don't have to prove anything to you at all, you need to prove to US that stabs need a nerf, as you claim.

P.S. There is plenty of the evidence you are looking for on streams and youtube videos, you're just not bothering to look or actually learn the game.

No, the burden of proof is on the hands claiming that "it is easy to counter with chamer" or similar BS, those people are the one that need to bring the proof.

In your RETARDED argument i am an incompetent that can't deal with this stab spam because "i am a noob" SO IN WHAT FUCKING LOGIC I AM GOING TO BE ABLE TO PROOF YOU FUCKING PEOPLE CLAIMS IF I AM NOT ABLE TO DO IT BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN'T AND BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING ARGUMENT IS THAT I AM INCAPABLE, HOW IT IS ON ME TO PROVE THAT SOMETHING I AM NOT ABLE TO DO AND THAT YOU ARE ACUSING ME OF NOT BEING ABLE TO DO IT IS POSSIBLE TO DO?

JUST FUCKING HOW?

Prove it or get the fuck out pussy, you do all this mental gimnastics because you know you can't prove shit.

Here is the definition of the Burden of Proof outside of a legal context:

The burden of proof is the obligation on a party in a dispute to provide sufficient warrant for their position.

So that means that someone claiming something has to provide proof or evidence of their claim. You can't just say something and have nothing to back it up. OP claimed it was impossible to accel a chamber-morphed slash so he is the one who needs to prove that it can't be done. That's literally how the burden of proof works.

For example, a theorist doesn't just claim that x = y, he would write a paper showing his reasoning and evidence to show to his peers as proof of his claim. It's the same here. OP said something isn't possible but has not shown it is impossible to perform, other than his opinion, which is not evidence.

It's not my fault you don't understand how debating works. It's not mental gymnastics at all, it's just how people debate a point. Swearing at me or calling me a pussy doesn't do anything but make you look like a child, as is often the way you conduct yourself on these forums. Also, it clearly shows your lack of understanding and makes your claim that my argument is 'retarded' quite ironic.

68 94
  • 30 May '19
 narwic

Good lord, every thread with @Botas in it is so fucking great.

A chamber-morph usually stops stab spam for me, but sometimes you can bait people with a chamber-feint.

1 google search brought me here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gogd0Wjgvw. Go check out 1:30 or watch the whole thing.

150 58
  • 30 May '19
 Botas

@Deadmode said:

@Botas said:

@Deadmode said:
The burden of proof is with those who make a claim. You claimed that chambering and morphing to an accel slash is 'BS' and 'impossible'. You have not provided any evidence to show that it is impossible and therefore supporting your case that stabs need a nerf.

We don't have to prove anything to you at all, you need to prove to US that stabs need a nerf, as you claim.

P.S. There is plenty of the evidence you are looking for on streams and youtube videos, you're just not bothering to look or actually learn the game.

No, the burden of proof is on the hands claiming that "it is easy to counter with chamer" or similar BS, those people are the one that need to bring the proof.

In your RETARDED argument i am an incompetent that can't deal with this stab spam because "i am a noob" SO IN WHAT FUCKING LOGIC I AM GOING TO BE ABLE TO PROOF YOU FUCKING PEOPLE CLAIMS IF I AM NOT ABLE TO DO IT BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN'T AND BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING ARGUMENT IS THAT I AM INCAPABLE, HOW IT IS ON ME TO PROVE THAT SOMETHING I AM NOT ABLE TO DO AND THAT YOU ARE ACUSING ME OF NOT BEING ABLE TO DO IT IS POSSIBLE TO DO?

JUST FUCKING HOW?

Prove it or get the fuck out pussy, you do all this mental gimnastics because you know you can't prove shit.

Here is the definition of the Burden of Proof outside of a legal context:

The burden of proof is the obligation on a party in a dispute to provide sufficient warrant for their position.

So that means that someone claiming something has to provide proof or evidence of their claim. You can't just say something and have nothing to back it up. OP claimed it was impossible to accel a chamber-morphed slash so he is the one who needs to prove that it can't be done. That's literally how the burden of proof works.

For example, a theorist doesn't just claim that x = y, he would write a paper showing his reasoning and evidence to show to his peers as proof of his claim. It's the same here. OP said something isn't possible but has not shown it is impossible to perform, other than his opinion, which is not evidence.

It's not my fault you don't understand how debating works. It's not mental gymnastics at all, it's just how people debate a point. Swearing at me or calling me a pussy doesn't do anything but make you look like a child, as is often the way you conduct yourself on these forums. Also, it clearly shows your lack of understanding and makes your claim that my argument is 'retarded' quite ironic.

No imbecile, you are the ones claiming "it's easy to deal with spams and i am an incompetent because i am unable to do it" YOU need to prove ME wrong, YOU re the ones claiming that i am an incompetent at the game and that you are really good, so good that stab spam is ot a problem for you, YOU need to prove our BS.

No amount of mental gimnastics is gonna save you.

11 14
  • 30 May '19
 Fr_067Alph

Lmao there's something called footwork. There's a reason even good duelist miss their stabs with me. MOVE, bait them, outspace them, it's not that hard !! If you have so much trouble with stabs, take the esquive perk and stepside their hits and punish right after. It's all about adaptating to your ennemy and learn their tactics.

150 58
  • 30 May '19
 Botas

@Dutch_van_der_Linde said:
Son if what you said was true then the Mordhau competitive scene would just be people spamming stab over and over again and that's clearly not the case.

MORDHAU "competitive scene"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

2.png

"muh cumputituve" LOOOOOOOOOOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

150 58
  • 30 May '19
 Botas

@Fr_067Alph said:
Lmao there's something called footwork. There's a reason even good duelist miss their stabs with me. MOVE, bait them, outspace them, it's not that hard !! If you have so much trouble with stabs, take the esquive perk and stepside their hits and punish right after. It's all about adaptating to your ennemy and learn their tactics.

Its so easy but you can't be bothered to video proof it.

150 58
  • 30 May '19
 Botas

@smellycathawk said:

@Botas said:
What do we have here?

Look at this nice hypocrisy:

@smellycathawk said:
okay I just played a frontline and 1 guy with heater and rapier was so fucking annoying cause he mastered the art of not being kicked that my empty threat of not playing the game has moved from an impossibility to an inevitability. That shit is fucking annoying. so broken. just delete shields if this is the gameplay I have to deal with.

@smellycathawk said:

@xFloshi said:
I don't get how anyone is struggling here.

if they are retarded you can deal with them. If they are topping the leaderboard and know weapon distances and can read kick animation, why don't you explain to me how to deal with that? How do you deal with that if there is 1 other enemy there? I'm interested in learning how to deal with them if you actually know how. please enlighten all of us idiots.

@smellycathawk said:

@xFloshi said:
why not delete one shotting hammers or ten foot Spears or fast attacking weapons oh yeah it's a game. Everything can be beat. Stop complaining and figure it out. I beat shields all day.

Why not? because NONE OF THESE WEAPONS UNDERMINE THE FUNDAMENTAL MECHANICS OF THE GAME?! DUR

you don't tell me how you beat them just say "it's ez to beat them" over and over

@smellycathawk said:

@xFloshi said:
Guys for the love of God just keep parrying keep pressure and run them out of stamina then smack the shield out of their hands. If your talking about large scale battles shield and one hander is a support class. So a guy with a bastard sword swings once kills 3 people but shields gotta go.

so in a 2v1 you just have to out stam the shield rapier user.... that is a great strat wow never mind shield rapier is balanced.

@smellycathawk said:

@xFloshi said:
If theyre topping the leader board then they earned the right to lay you out and one shotting hammers don't ruin the game lol really full heavy guy one shots me that's okay but a guy having to stab you 3-4-5 times isn't okay?

you don't know anything everyone else here doesn't know. You just seem to think it's okay that the only way to beat a shield is to out stam them, when everyone else realizes that's fucking retarded...

let me guess, you use a shield.

THIS IS PURE FUCKING GOLD:

@smellycathawk said:
if we fight maybe you'll show me how to deal with them, I'd like that.
Maybe I'll show you they are truly broken after all, I'd like that.

If you are just gonna say "no" but at the same time say "get good" then I'm going to assume you're a troll and ignore you.

SO THE IMBECILE IS IN THE SAME SITUATION AS ME NOW, ARGUING WITH A RETARD LIKE HIM, SAME SCENARIO.

FUCKING GOLD.

@smellycathawk said:
With literally EVERYTHING else in the game it's about FORCING mistakes to capitalize on.
With shields it's about waiting for them to make a mistake on their own. How is that FUN?!

Full thread here:

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/14872/shields-are-retarded/?page=6

That was before the stab and shield patch lmao

You wasted a bunch if time for a gotchya moment just for it to be another retarded botas moment

Fucking hypocrite.

274 322
  • 30 May '19
 DrGert

Botas, you should talk to your therapist about maybe getting some Xanax prescribed to you

47 14

@Botas said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

2.png

So you literally have no response besides an elementary school level comeback, not that strange considering that you can't spell gymnastics properly so I can't fault you there.

Yes I'm referring to the competitive scene because they are playing the game properly and know way more about how to play than some scrub crying and throwing a tantrum on some forum.

Nigga all you do is write long ass responses with no point while spamming cap locks because for some reason you think that will somehow validate your argument and seem like a bigger guy.

Not to bring politics in but you're literally the poster child of a Trump supporter. Loud, dumb and uneducated.

If you're still crying about stab spam being unbeatable then test it with a friend if you even have any with that God awful attitude.

68 94
  • 30 May '19
 narwic

This thread sure could have been much nicer if it had been, "Hey, how do I counter stab spam?"

Knight 7768 14320
  • 30 May '19
 ToLazy4Name

Not to bring politics in but you're literally the poster child of a Trump supporter. Loud, dumb and uneducated.

You said "not to bring politics into it" but then you brought politics into it with a retarded generalization

interesting specimen

32 14
  • 30 May '19
 As5Hat

Lolz

114 197

but yu kin chimbir it ind then acciiil a side slish

549 618
  • 30 May '19
 Deadmode

@Botas said:
No imbecile, you are the ones claiming "it's easy to deal with spams and i am an incompetent because i am unable to do it" YOU need to prove ME wrong, YOU re the ones claiming that i am an incompetent at the game and that you are really good, so good that stab spam is ot a problem for you, YOU need to prove our BS.

You're calling me an imbecile? Seriously? When you literally cannot read the thread nor understand what burdon of proof is, even when I gave you the definition. In the OP @takemura claimed first that:

@takemura said:
If you come here to say "but yu kin chimbir it ind then acciiil a side slish!" take your BS outa here, you can't , it is impossible...

He is claiming that it's impossible. He needs to prove to us that it's impossible, not the other way around. I'm really sorry that you are not sharp enough to understand this concept.

You saying 'mental gymnastics' (and spelling it wrong twice ITT) is your way of trying to avoid the argument put to you whilst also showing that my point has you confused. Just because you don't understand my point or how a debate works, doesn't mean you can dismiss the argument by calling it 'mental gymnastics'.

Yet you have the audacity to call me an imbecile when you are the one exhibiting all the qualities of one in this thread. Well done.

P.S. I would like to add that just because you nor the OP can fight against a stab spammer does not mean that the methods explained to you do not work. Just because you cannot yet perform these moves does not mean they don't work. What it does mean is that you lack the skill needed to defeat a stab spammer.

Git gud scrub.

140 221
  • 31 May '19
 DylanS_98

I'll say this. People who purposely play thrusting builds simply because it's the easiest and most straight forward play style (dare say easiest, right after mounted play) will never get any better by simply repeating the same moveset of scrolling up, parrying sometimes, and chambering sometimes.

They're not at all hard to beat, but they are a bit monotonous to fight given how repetitive the play style is across all game modes. Does that mean it should be nerfed...?

Not necessarily. I do think some things could be observed further, perhaps tweaked ever so slightly like in the last patch and just see how it feels.

But an outright "Make it useless" nerf? No.

TL:DR
Easily defeated. Just gets boring fighting against it.

150 58
  • 31 May '19
 Botas

@Deadmode said:

@Botas said:

You're calling me an imbecile? Seriously? When you literally cannot read the thread nor understand what burdon of proof is, even when I gave you the definition. In the OP @takemura claimed first that:

@takemura said:
If you come here to say "but yu kin chimbir it ind then acciiil a side slish!" take your BS outa here, you can't , it is impossible...

He is claiming that it's impossible. He needs to prove to us that it's impossible, not the other way around. I'm really sorry that you are not sharp enough to understand this concept.

You saying 'mental gymnastics' (and spelling it wrong twice ITT) is your way of trying to avoid the argument put to you whilst also showing that my point has you confused. Just because you don't understand my point or how a debate works, doesn't mean you can dismiss the argument by calling it 'mental gymnastics'.

Yet you have the audacity to call me an imbecile when you are the one exhibiting all the qualities of one in this thread. Well done.

P.S. I would like to add that just because you nor the OP can fight against a stab spammer does not mean that the methods explained to you do not work. Just because you cannot yet perform these moves does not mean they don't work. What it does mean is that you lack the skill needed to defeat a stab spammer.

Git gud scrub.

No, you are the ones claiming that i can't do whoever magical trick you do, so then show me what it is you do in a video, i am not claiming that i can do something that you retards can't, there is no logic in what you are asking and saying, no amount of mental gymnastics will save you.

150 58
  • 31 May '19
 Botas

@Botas said:

2.png

So you literally have no response besides an elementary school level comeback, not that strange considering that you can't spell gymnastics properly so I can't fault you there.

Yes I'm referring to the competitive scene because they are playing the game properly and know way more about how to play than some scrub crying and throwing a tantrum on some forum.

Nigga all you do is write long ass responses with no point while spamming cap locks because for some reason you think that will somehow validate your argument and seem like a bigger guy.

If you're still crying about stab spam being unbeatable then test it with a friend if you even have any with that God awful attitude.

And you are the poster child of a faggot liberal that can't deal with facts and when asked for proof they will just use mental gymnastics to try to justify their retarded logic.

777 1031
  • 31 May '19
 smellycathawk

@Botas said:

And you are the poster child of a faggot liberal that can't deal with facts and when asked for proof they will just use mental gymnastics to try to justify their retarded logic.

dude.... don't call what he does "mental gymnastic". gymnastics are fucking impressive.

what is impressive about botas, mentally?

777 1031
  • 31 May '19
 smellycathawk

@Botas said:

@Botas said:

@Botas said:

@Botas said:
No, your mental gimnastics are like the ones SJW use to get their fucking way, fuck off hypocrite cunt, bring the proof or get the fuck out MORDHAU SJW FANBOY.