Mordhau

This game is extremely, uniquely toxic and I can no longer play it.

162 104

I said they should close this topic. If the topic maker created this post only for the purpose of baiting you into saying stupid things then he got what he wanted.You talking about mental re-education camps and trans peopel having a mental dissorder makes you sound just as insane as those SJW and third wave feminists are.

I feel like every game nowadays is a politics simulator, where the most retarded people from the extreme left and the extreme right come together and drown the entire game under their stupid thoughts and their endless phrase spams.

777 1029

I have no idea if it should be considered a "mental disorder", but when kids not paying attention in school can be classified as a "mental disorder", I can't exactly blame people for slapping that label onto something that makes you feel the need to mutilate your body and have everyone around you address you by a specific term or you will be triggered, in an attempt to solve some sort of unexplained inner discomfort. It isn't the same thing as just deciding to fuck dudes tbqh imho

6 4
  • 30 May
 ArchZeero

@smellycathawk said:

@ArchZeero said:

@smellycathawk said:

@ArchZeero said:
Educate them by giving an example instead of opressing them just how they're doing with you.

Nobody is oppressing them. They turned off the chat completely but still refuse to play the game until everyone has their chat taken away. They are oppressing themselves and blaming everyone around them...

Who's "them" you're talking about? By "them" I meant those who are being disrespectful with non-binaries, and by "opressing them" I mean by regulating the chat and kick/ban use of some words.

"instead of opressing them just how they're doing with you"
"
Just how they are doing with you"
^ this is what i took umbrage with.

I don't agree that disrespect, or words alone are oppressive. Oppression is oppressive. Which means controlling the way someone fucking talks, or thinks.
Nobody is controlling little Constance. Nobody can oppress you through the fucking chat in a fucking indiegame lmao.

Constance and company are taking a fact of life that everyone has to deal with, and magnifying it for themselves through their snowflake lens of specialnsess, and projecting it onto every fucking thing they touch. Our current political climate gives people like this a lot of power, and some are willing to abuse the fuck out of it...

So the oppression is totally 1 sided here as far as i can see. Of course if you lean left far enough you might just see the oppression of straight males to not only NOT be "oppression", but actually see it as an ideological achievement.

Now I agree more with you. What I meant by opression was really off. But it's still a bad thing, ppl are not only shit talking, they're also focusing him/rdm on duels only because of his sexuality. It's so simple that it hurts, you're no less authoritarian than the left if you shit talk and group on someone on a game, that's the same authoritarian bullshit from an other side of view. No matter the political spectrum (and I'm from Brazil btw, so it's similar but not equal to USA right now), at least we should realize that we need to respect others options and opinions no matter what, making fun of them is like giving ammo to the "enemy" (that is actually an different kind of ally against the real enemy: state itself).

Knight 7636 14013
  • 30 May
 ToLazy4Name

@smellycathawk said:
I have no idea if it should be considered a "mental disorder"

laughs in 50% suicide rate

162 104

@smellycathawk said:
I have no idea if it should be considered a "mental disorder", but when kids not paying attention in school can be classified as a "mental disorder", I can't exactly blame people for slapping that label onto something that makes you feel the need to mutilate your body and have everyone around you address you by a specific term or you will be triggered, in an attempt to solve some sort of unexplained inner discomfort. It isn't the same thing as just deciding to fuck dudes tbqh imho

Did they hurt you as a child or take away your favorite toys, or what did they do to you for you to become this way.

Man the people in this forum. So much blind hate directed towards others. You cant make this shit up even if you want to.

56 11
  • 30 May
 Sorrow

no shit lol. look at all the responses.

Knight 614 1111
  • 30 May
 Uncy

"Community is toxic, so i'll be even more toxic and insult the whole community" - great logic retard.

Also, how people know that you're trans? It's the fucking internet, keep your shit private.
No one knows how do I look like, what's my real name, what do i do in my free time, what's my sexuality and much more.

You need to learn how to keep your information private, it's fucking important dude.

529 278

I mean, have you played Rust?

133 167
  • 30 May
 Atlas-D

@SWSeriousMike said:
People not wanting to listen to you is no limitation to your freedom of speech. You are free to write swastikas on the walls of your home. You have a right to say what you want (even that is limited for good reasons JYFI, e.g. doxxing, incitement). You DON'T have right to be heard by everyone.

As far as I know you can mute players. Hell you can even shut off chat completely. Plus, devs are making a filter. Whats the dealeo? I'm not saying I want everyone to hear me. I just want to able to say (or type) what I want. Freedom of speech.

777 1029

@Uncy said:
No one knows how do I look like, what's my real name, what do i do in my free time, what's my sexuality and much more.

This sounds like a cry for help... Uncy, you can tell me your secrets. I will listen.

Knight 614 1111
  • 30 May
 Uncy

@smellycathawk said:

@Uncy said:

This sounds like a cry for help... Uncy, you can tell me your secrets. I will listen.

Privacy is a cry for help? Damn dude, thats some autistic logic

Empress 359 850
  • 30 May
 Soulcatcher

DEAL WITH IT

HARDEN UP

nobodys gonna hold your hand

777 1029

@Uncy said:

@smellycathawk said:

@Uncy said:
No one knows how do I look like

invisibleman-bandaged-700x303.jpg

7 2

Hey man sorry to hear you’re not having the best experience, I definitely hear where you’re coming from. We have a good strong community of players on a FB group, Mordhau PC community, if you like the game but can’t find good fun people to play with, come check us out, 600 and growing by about 40-50 a day, from all over the world. I too love this game and we cut BS down instantly on the page.

138 218
  • 30 May
 DylanS_98

@SandorCleganecf7e9714a51d4526 said:
Hey man sorry to hear you’re not having the best experience, I definitely hear where you’re coming from. We have a good strong community of players on a FB group, Mordhau PC community, if you like the game but can’t find good fun people to play with, come check us out, 600 and growing by about 40-50 a day, from all over the world. I too love this game and we cut BS down instantly on the page.

Shut the fuck up lol.

68 94
  • 30 May
 narwic

All these posts whining about "the community", can't you guys just play some fucking video games.

150 58
  • 30 May
 Botas

@SandorCleganecf7e9714a51d4526 said:

Imagine having that name as a profile name and being such a pussy at the same time.

Knight 3135 7293
  • 30 May
 Punzybobo

u can delete my posts, but u cant delete my thoughts

all perverts, including transexals are hellbound unless they change their ways and repent now, u may not like it but it's true also buy me vanilla ice crfeam i want to make a milksahke

Knight 7636 14013
  • 30 May
 ToLazy4Name

@Punzybobo said:
u can delete my posts, but u cant delete my thoughts

all perverts, including transexals are hellbound unless they change their ways and repent now, u may not like it but it's true also buy me vanilla ice crfeam i want to make a milksahke

punzy i'm going to hell but am I going to a lesser hell of some sort than the other degenerates?

Knight 3135 7293
  • 31 May
 Punzybobo

if u get me some ice cream i will put in a good word to get u into limbo