Mordhau

This game is extremely, uniquely toxic and I can no longer play it.

138 218
  • 30 May
 DylanS_98

This is a good thread.

• 30 May
 Punzybobo
This comment was deleted.
91 104
  • 30 May
 takemura

"I'm just want to play Mordhau"

Play it, no one is stopping you faggot.

Oh, and you are NOT a woman you are a MAN (A manchild) that has a MENTAL DISORDER.

91 104
  • 30 May
 takemura

@SoRoofless said:
Unfortunately medieval combat games attract incels

The idiots that keep using the word incel to insult are 99.999% virgins themselves most of the time.

91 104
  • 30 May
 takemura

@Pariah said:
7 posts victim blaming, 1 post stating the obvious, and 1 irrelevant random quote.

Pretty much sums up the community.

But hey, so long as you're okay with being shit on by straight white guys claiming there's no issues with how they excersize their "right to expression" because they're sitting behind a keyboard then you're totally welcome here.

Optional client-side filter has been requested multiple times, and hopefully server mod tools get improved soon enough.

Sorry the community is trash.

I'm not a "white guy" i am a NIGGA and i still shit on this degenerate.

274 320
  • 30 May
 DrGert

The idiots that keep using the word incel to insult are 99.999% virgins themselves most of the time.

99.999% of the time 60% of the time?

91 104
  • 30 May
 takemura

@Optimates said:
I'm going to start by apologizing to the OP for all the genuinely disgusting things people are posting here as a response, this is one of the foulest threads I've seen on this forum and that's coming from someone who read the entire 76 pages of the thread about women playable characters in mordhau.

Frankly you should all be ashamed.

Jesus fucking christ mangina you are disgusting, who cut off your balls?

39 150

Australia is slowly but surely turning it's males in women with penises. Everything male is declared toxic.

91 104
  • 30 May
 takemura

@Beefenstein said:

@Goatie said:

Here's another thought: some groups are more likely to commit self-harm and suicide because they are derided. Gays and trans teens play this game, and reinforcing the idea that they're laughable is not healthy.

There... proof that they have a mental disorder and need to see a fucking psychologist.

• 30 May
 pizza boy
This comment was deleted.
6 4
  • 30 May
 ArchZeero

When you're claiming for respect to express yourself freely by asking for social regulations, disrespecting and prohibiting others to express themselves... It's a paradox and you only solve it by ignoring these weirdos and being in favor of absolute freedom of speech. Educate them by giving an example instead of opressing them just how they're doing with you.

777 1029

@ArchZeero said:
Educate them by giving an example instead of opressing them just how they're doing with you.

Nobody is oppressing them. They turned off the chat completely but still refuse to play the game until everyone has their chat taken away. They are oppressing themselves and blaming everyone around them...

6 4
  • 30 May
 ArchZeero

@smellycathawk said:

@ArchZeero said:
Educate them by giving an example instead of opressing them just how they're doing with you.

Nobody is oppressing them. They turned off the chat completely but still refuse to play the game until everyone has their chat taken away. They are oppressing themselves and blaming everyone around them...

Who's "them" you're talking about? By "them" I meant those who are being disrespectful with non-binaries, and by "opressing them" I mean by regulating the chat and kick/ban use of some words.

91 104
  • 30 May
 takemura

@ArchZeero said:

@smellycathawk said:

@ArchZeero said:

Who's "them" you're talking about? By "them" I meant those who are being disrespectful with non-binaries, and by "opressing them" I mean by regulating the chat and kick/ban use of some words.

You are a cringe with fucking legs.

6 4
  • 30 May
 ArchZeero

@takemura said:

@ArchZeero said:

@smellycathawk said:

@ArchZeero said:

You are a cringe with fucking legs.

Literally Libertarian/Anarchocapitalist some say. Who don't know that right-wings love some traps tho? We all agree that leftists are retarded, but rightists are still half the way to something really logical - everyone should have absolute freedom lol, let natural selection anihilate what's really wrong by itself

1477 1566

@Atlas-D said:
Please just go away, you clearly don't belong here. Also FYI, my """"""right of expression"""""" doesnt always have to be something you agree with, or even find pleasant, you totalitarian bastard.

In 100 or so years when culture takes a right-wing turn, youre gonna fucking regret pushing this censorship shit so hard, as the defintions of "offensive" and "hate speech" can easily be changed to oppress the unpopular opinion of the times (or of the government).

-

@ArchZeero said:
When you're claiming for respect to express yourself freely by asking for social regulations, disrespecting and prohibiting others to express themselves... It's a paradox and you only solve it by ignoring these weirdos and being in favor of absolute freedom of speech. Educate them by giving an example instead of opressing them just how they're doing with you.

I'm really sorry that your education system let the both of you down so hard. You really don't know what freedom of speech means.
It's funny that out of all people those who cry for freedom of speech the loudest are those throwing temper tantrums as soon as someone disagrees with them.

People not wanting to listen to you is no limitation to your freedom of speech. You are free to write swastikas on the walls of your home. You have a right to say what you want (even that is limited for good reasons JYFI, e.g. doxxing, incitement). You DON'T have right to be heard by everyone.

Knight 61 42
  • 30 May
 Optimates

This has gone pretty far off topic. I'd suggest if you want to contribute further you should consider the original commentary, instead of needless name-calling or petty insults, it's quite clearly against the forum rules.

Knight 7711 14203
  • 30 May
 ToLazy4Name

@ohshitsorry said:

@ToLazy4Name said:
Yo this guy got some nice lips though

I'd fuck him no homo

i'd fuck the male out of him so it literally wouldn't be gay anymore

T B H

777 1029

@ArchZeero said:

@smellycathawk said:

@ArchZeero said:

"instead of opressing them just how they're doing with you"
"
Just how they are doing with you"
^ this is what i took umbrage with.

I don't agree that disrespect, or words alone are oppressive. Oppression is oppressive. Which means controlling the way someone fucking talks, or thinks.
Nobody is controlling little Constance. Nobody can oppress you through the fucking chat in a fucking indiegame lmao.

Constance and company are taking a fact of life that everyone has to deal with, and magnifying it for themselves through their snowflake lens of specialnsess, and projecting it onto every fucking thing they touch. Our current political climate gives people like this a lot of power, and some are willing to abuse the fuck out of it...

So the oppression is totally 1 sided here as far as i can see. Of course if you lean left far enough you might just see the oppression of straight males to not only NOT be "oppression", but actually see it as an ideological achievement.

192 99

Devs need to release admin patch soon,
We're tired of getting idle kicked from our servers trying to moderate with no tools, which has spawned this shit show of a thread.

This fkn thread wouldn't exist if they would have released some sort of decent admin tools, letting admins admin their servers is paramount to a fun and successful game for every1.