Mordhau

LuteBot 2.0 Megathread

1 2

can anybody help me I'm currently in the early stages of setting up the lutebot where you set default input.ini, however when I go to mordhau in my steamapps there is no config just chunk layer info, engine and mordhau. any fixes or workaround wouls be appreciated
edit: it appears other new users are having this problem aswell

1 0
  • 7 Feb
 Shortstop

i cant find a file named DefaultInput.ini
i have my Mordhau file in my D drive so i searched there and could not find the file.
i also searched my C file as well and still could not find the file.
I did a whole PC search and still had no luck
what do i do?

1 0

This needs to be updated, they changed the Config. There isn't any "Steam\steamapps\common\Mordhau\Mordhau\Config\DefaultInput.ini"

There's no config file in Mordhau\Mordhau and the one that's in Mordhau\Engine only has 'controller.vdf' which is clearly not the file that they're referring to.

1 0

For some reason i dont have any ini files in my config location, or in the entire mordhau location i have no ini files
Mordhau 1.PNGMordhau 2.PNG

1 0
  • 24 Feb
 Shoroh

I found out that its possible to rename and actually convert the "controller.vdf" file to "DefaultInput.ini" (by simply renaming it, lol) and it seems to keep all data it had uncorrupted, but after I did so I was like "editing game files might be dangerous and I dont wanna get a ban" so do it at your own risk.

2 1
  • 4 Mar
 Negative

I'm having an issue with lutebot, it's correctly inputting the commands to the console, playing all the notes it should, but the console doesn't recognize the commands when they start with lowercase, i tried putting in "equipmentcommand 10" and it did nothing, then i put in "EquipmentCommand 10" and it plays the lutes note. is there a known way to fix this?

1 0
  • 5 Mar
 lowflip

cap.PNG

ive tried setting the defaultinput.ini to the input.ini because there is no more defaultinput.ini and it still doesn't work

could i get some help here?

1 0
  • 28 Mar
 Sad_Slavya

I haven't file defaultinput.ini NOWHERE on a computer. What i should to try?

8 19
  • 31 Mar
 Sninctbur

There is a fix for the DefaultInput.ini problem that a lot of people have been having.

It turns out that you don't actually need a DefaultInput.ini file; Lutebot just needs to know what your console is bound to. Go into the Key Bindings and set OpenConsole to some functionless key you never use (don't use tilde), and then go into Mordhau's key bindings, scroll all the way to the bottom, and set one of the Open Console keys to the same key.

6 2

I've reset my OpenConsole bind and the commands are being typed into the small console but the lute isn't playing. It works on the old autoconsole(big console) but I have to turn the note cooldown up too high for most of my songs to sound good or else commands will go in chat and lutebot will shit itself. Any help?

6 2

@Negative said:
I'm having an issue with lutebot, it's correctly inputting the commands to the console, playing all the notes it should, but the console doesn't recognize the commands when they start with lowercase, i tried putting in "equipmentcommand 10" and it did nothing, then i put in "EquipmentCommand 10" and it plays the lutes note. is there a known way to fix this?

Seems to be the same problem I have

Baron 5 1

I do not have any config file for mordhau. I did a search of my entire computer for defaultinput.ini and nothing came up. help?