Mordhau

LuteBot 2.0 Megathread

3 3

@ÐMontyleGueux said:

@Sasquatchias said:
I'm sorry if my comment is beating a dead horse here, but I cannot for the life of me get LuteBot to work - I've installed it and went through what I think are the correct instructions (making sure the settings synced, changing my console command opening) but whenever I try to use LuteBot in-game it does absolutely nothing - no commands, nothing opening or closing, etc...

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but any help or assistance on the matter would be appreciated.

Are the sound effects on ?

Yes the sound effects are on, the config is linked to Mordhau's config, and I went and changed the things needed in the DefaultInput file (the open console stuff).

1 0
  • 3 Jun
 Meganton

Hey, i'm having some trouble with the bot :( i have set it up, and when i pressed play (The GoT theme from the "official" medi pack) the bot was working fine, but no sound is playing. Yes, the console is popping in, and the bot is "writing" the commands in. Is it something to to with the game, or the bot... Please help :/

1 0
  • 3 Jun
 Lokermann

Hi,

I have an issue with the bot, every time I try to play it it opens a lot of ingames commands.
I've walked through the guide for more than a hour and I still can't figure how to make it work.

Is there anyone who could enlighten my sorry ass I would be very gratefull.

thanks in advance

1 0
  • 4 Jun
 Rev

having the exact same problem as the two above, all the settings are as advised but when i press my bound play key in-game i can see all the commands go through the console but my lute is making no rad tunes, no idea what to do next!

Knight 685 1851

@Sasquatchias said:

@ÐMontyleGueux said:

@Sasquatchias said:
I'm sorry if my comment is beating a dead horse here, but I cannot for the life of me get LuteBot to work - I've installed it and went through what I think are the correct instructions (making sure the settings synced, changing my console command opening) but whenever I try to use LuteBot in-game it does absolutely nothing - no commands, nothing opening or closing, etc...

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but any help or assistance on the matter would be appreciated.

Are the sound effects on ?

Yes the sound effects are on, the config is linked to Mordhau's config, and I went and changed the things needed in the DefaultInput file (the open console stuff).

Turn the sound effects off then.

Knight 685 1851

@Lokermann said:
Hi,

I have an issue with the bot, every time I try to play it it opens a lot of ingames commands.
I've walked through the guide for more than a hour and I still can't figure how to make it work.

Is there anyone who could enlighten my sorry ass I would be very gratefull.

thanks in advance

Check the troubleshooting section. Either you have an extra character at the start or the i is missing in the commands.

1 0

Issue: I press the plus key to play the sound in game and it pastes the commands into team chat and only way to stop it is by clicking manual stop. Also checking on the sound effect box makes the sounds play out of game

1 0

I can't load the playlists I make with Lutebot, is there any specific reason this would be happening?

1 0
  • 5 Jun
 DOTA2BABY

I keep getting a "access to the path 'profiles' is denied" message when i try to open a midi file from lutbot.exe. Downloaded Florida mans tunes yesterday and they played on lutebot before i went into mordhau today but they are not playing in game and now i get an error message when i try to open them. Can anyone help with this one? I JUST WANT TO BE A BARD

1 0
  • 6 Jun
 Ave1337

Any time i try to open key binding i get Access to the path is denied. Can someone help me fix it?

Knight 685 1851

@BootyMachine said:
I can't load the playlists I make with Lutebot, is there any specific reason this would be happening?

Pre 2.0 playlists aren't supported by 2.0, that might be the issue.

1 0
 SNAYX

the lutebot writes the command like this: ``equipmentcommand 12 instead of: equipmentcommand 12

Does anybody know why thee lutebot writes these two `` symbols ?

3 1
  • 8 Jun
 Bertil

I dont have a numpad. What do i do to start playing?

1 0
 Jackson

Hello,

Everytime I play a song there are little snippets of it that get cut out e.g when playing thunderstruck every 5 notes gets cut out. Not sure whether this has to do with the midi file or something in the settings, help would be greatly appreciated

1 0

hey thanks for the amazing job but i have a quesion about the live midi input...
what kind of midi keyboard do i need? do i need a usb one or what? sorry i don't know much about these keyboards

110 70
  • 9 Jun
 SerJaGGsaW

dude i just went into a duel server, and into the engineer-built battle arena and played duel of the fates for the people fighting there.
2 minutes later half the people on the server were teabagging in front of me while spamming "laugh", "dance" and "yes".
good times.

1 0

I can only open the 1.2 version, when I clicked the 2.0 version, nothing happened. No use with run as admin as well.

1 0
  • 10 Jun
 baugette

My key binds aren't working for some reason.

1 0
  • 15 Jun
 TDMdan6

Doesnt work

1 0

Is there anyway to have the Lutebot so you can actually move around? It's kinda weird and unfun to just be stuck where you're standing when you have the bot playing something.