Mordhau

LuteBot 2.0 Megathread

1 1

LuteBot doesn't work for me i tried both 1.2 and 2.0

When i go in-game and press my button to start, nothing happens. If i'm not in-game but on my desktop and press my start button it begins to play...

I have followed the instructions clearly and done everything as shown. I have searched on the internet and even tried to fix it myself, but sadly nothing works...

1 0
  • 30 May
 Xtihzy

I keep getting an error saying access to path "profiles" is denied. How do I fix this?

1 0
  • 31 May
 blu.wir

Looks like I can only play 1 octave via midi which is quite limiting - will this be increased to 2?

Thanks.

7 1
  • 31 May
 Motka

I started having a problem with LuteBot on the last version and i'm still having it. Every time I press the play shortcut button (I set mine to the period button) the commands are entered but the lute isn't being played at all. Help would be appreciated.

1 0

Um, It's not working for me. I can't bring it up in game

1 0

My LuteBot Does this thing where it plays only a few notes each couple of seconds its really weird Please Help!

2 0

to everyone who is having a problem that the lutebot opens but doesnt play the lute even when you followed all the instructions, i fixed this by opening the lutebot zip file with the windows file explorer instead of winrar, works just fine now for me.

also, i cant really walk around while playing the lute, is that how its supposed to be?

8 0

Lutebot does interfere with your normal keyboard movement controls so you will stutter or move very slowly while playing the lute with Lutebot as a result. However, if you use a game controller instead you will still be able to move at normal speed and even jump while playing!

2 0

@Bardlord Lutemaster said:
Lutebot does interfere with your normal keyboard movement controls so you will stutter or move very slowly while playing the lute with Lutebot as a result. However, if you use a game controller instead you will still be able to move at normal speed and even jump while playing!

so if i use something like my steam controller i can move normally?

3 0

With version 1.2 I couldn't open the program, with the error message "No MIDI output devices available" appearing on Windows 8.1. I'm using an audio interface called "Focusrite Scarlett 2i2" as my sound card, with its respective drivers as sound drivers.

Now with version 2, I cannot open the program either, the error message just being "LuteBot has stopped working." Would be great if someone knew what the reason for this could be, thanks.

8 0

@giantawesomemeep said:

@Bardlord Lutemaster said:

so if i use something like my steam controller i can move normally?

Yes exactly!

8 0

@ethofredrico24c3a004d0054867 said:
My LuteBot Does this thing where it plays only a few notes each couple of seconds its really weird Please Help!

Try lowering the Note Cooldown option in the settings. I set this to 20 for really fast songs and they come out very clean that way now!

1 0

@SatansDisciple-Gyphey- said:
LuteBot doesn't work for me i tried both 1.2 and 2.0

When i go in-game and press my button to start, nothing happens. If i'm not in-game but on my desktop and press my start button it begins to play...

I have followed the instructions clearly and done everything as shown. I have searched on the internet and even tried to fix it myself, but sadly nothing works...

Same exact issue here.

Conscript 151 274
  • 2 Jun
 Kaiowa

Would it be possible to implement an option to save note conversion settings per song, just like the track filtering, in some future update? Many songs require different note conversion settings to work properly.

1 0

Impressive work you have done here,

I'm not that much of a Musician, but it can be quite funny to pull out the Lute sometimes.

What I really like, is the built-in Playlist, because even with my 2 Monitors its frustrating going out of Mordhau.
I made myself a little script too. So I can easily convert a whole Folder, with .mid Files, into the XML File for the Playlist.
Feel free to use it ^^

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wbqUlCfsV9PMYQDBL8A2I3AtbDx_Lpqh

1 0
  • 2 Jun
 Rothgar

Great work on this mod, having a lot of fun with it but like some others have said I am finding that MIDI's I had playing well on 1.2 sound different in 2.0

I have tried to match the settings as best I can but there is only a 2.0/Off option now for note conversion?

Is it possible to add the old modes back in?

Also I run into a bug sometimes where my keybinding does not work (At least when I want to use the Numpad keys. Not sure why the keys just don't register in the application, I've just been modifying the xml files but all is all the addon is great.

Hope you can add some of the old note conversions back in though as some of my tracks just sound weird now.

5 1
 suge1w

Hello,

I'd like to recommend the following website for MIDI files: Supreme MIDI

Also, I admire all you peaceful Lute players out there. Yes, I usually murder you when I see you but it's always with a heavy heart. Keep the rhythm flowing!

1 0
  • 2 Jun
 Simalf

When i try to change the Path in Config from the E Path to the D path (Mordhau and Steam is installed in D), it always changes back to E and yes i Save.

I can't use the Bot anymore.

it worked Perfectly yesterday. :(

Is this a Glitch?

Note i used V1.2 yesterday, the Glitch happened i deleted 1.2 and Downloaded 2.0 but it still happens.

3 3

I'm sorry if my comment is beating a dead horse here, but I cannot for the life of me get LuteBot to work - I've installed it and went through what I think are the correct instructions (making sure the settings synced, changing my console command opening) but whenever I try to use LuteBot in-game it does absolutely nothing - no commands, nothing opening or closing, etc...

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but any help or assistance on the matter would be appreciated.

Knight 685 1852

@Sasquatchias said:
I'm sorry if my comment is beating a dead horse here, but I cannot for the life of me get LuteBot to work - I've installed it and went through what I think are the correct instructions (making sure the settings synced, changing my console command opening) but whenever I try to use LuteBot in-game it does absolutely nothing - no commands, nothing opening or closing, etc...

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but any help or assistance on the matter would be appreciated.

Are the sound effects on ?