Mordhau

"Seymour's inexplicable behavior today"

5 0

This post is directed at the developers, I will not be responding or justifying my beliefs to any non staff responders to this post. I was just vote-kicked from a server by none other than mordhaus mascot for nothing more than appearing to be a higher skilled player. I've been approached on my steam account and have blocked this user from all contact henceforth, prior to the incident this post is in regards too.I would like to not furthermore be harassed by the unofficial mascot for mordhau, Thank you in advance.

Also a server-side sv_maxpinglimit 100 would be a great feature to add to the game, giving players a utility to utilize in order to prevent people who have preferential disposition to accessing servers outside their geometric location in order to obtain a connection orientated advantage commonly refereed to as "peekers advantage" which has already been coined under a new catchphrase in this sector. in addition to these thoughts I would like to see more punishment for users who equip weapons in which the attack aminations initiate and conclude faster than can comfortably be defended against at a range in which the door opens to never touching the block key during a 1v1 (animation locking you) (as there is no block feint) inquiring free damage due to players fear of getting hit by undefended spear/short spear/falchion/ carving knife/ cleaver/ dagger/rapier attacks. some food for thought.

the executioners sword stealth nerf was practical and not over impulsive, much needed and appreciated from a n ex sword main.

Knight 49 107

I WANT TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER !

39 150

So many improperly used and misspelled words in a post that tries so hard to sound smart.

529 278

@unabridgedpenis said:
So many improperly used and misspelled words in a post that tries so hard to sound smart.

Amination isn't really a misspelled word, it's more of a typo, there's a difference. Maybe give the guy a fucking break?

Knight 614 1111
  • 30 May
 Uncy

@Christian2222 said:

@unabridgedpenis said:

Amination isn't really a misspelled word, it's more of a typo, there's a difference. Maybe give the guy a fucking break?

No

39 150

@Christian2222 said:

@unabridgedpenis said:

"in regards too" should be in regards to. "geometric" should be geographic. "refereed" should be referred. "inquiring" should be incurred.

I'll assume you're American and, therefore, are poorly educated.

68 94
  • 30 May
 narwic

@unabridgedpenis said:

@Christian2222 said:

@unabridgedpenis said:

"in regards too" should be in regards to. "geometric" should be geographic. "refereed" should be referred. "inquiring" should be incurred.

"American" should be Freedom-boi and "educated" should be "learninated"

5 0

breaking my original post parameters for this fuck bag.

@unabridgedpenis said:

@Christian2222 said:

@unabridgedpenis said:

how old were you when you had so much money you no longer needed to work, mr. intelligence? or did your superior education not teach you how to not be a slave your entire life, causing you to have to work till the age of 65?

5 0

aside from the white collar grammar police, im still waiting on a response to this post.

5 0

@unabridgedpenis said:

if the goal of this post was to sound smart, it would have gotten auto corrected, however idgaf.

Knight 460 888
  • 1 Jun
 wierHL

Pretty sure Seymour as in the Mordhau mascot is a bot.
If the "Seymour" you encountered started a votekick against you and approached you on Steam, it was a player using the name, most likely unaffiliated with the dev team.