Mordhau

I created a website for sharing your mercenaries with the community. Even lets you download and add them to your game!

2 15
  • 27 May '19
 bradhave

I have loved seeing all the amazing mercenaries creations! and I thought it would be awesome to have place for the community to share their mercenaries loadouts.

So I created https://mordhaumercenaries.com

Here is an example post, you can add images of you loadouts and even the CharacterProfiles code so other can add your creation to their game. Check out the help section for instructions on how to find you game file and add a mercenary to your game.

Feel free to DM me or use the Contact form if you have a questions/comments/bugs.

1823 1910
  • 28 May '19
 SWSeriousMike

The description is missing the correct path for Linux users. I can help you with that in the evening, if you want.

534 287
  • 28 May '19
 Gambit

Nice work. Next step, rip the models and incorporate a 3d viewer

1823 1910
  • 28 May '19
 SWSeriousMike

For Linux the correct path should be:

<path/to/steamLibrary>/steamapps/compatdata/629760/pfx/drive_c/users/steamuser/Local Settings/Application Data/Mordhau/Saved/Config/WindowsClient/Game.ini

With escape characters for the whitespaces:

<path/to/steamLibrary>/steamapps/compatdata/629760/pfx/drive_c/users/steamuser/Local\ Settings/Application\ Data/Mordhau/Saved/Config/WindowsClient/Game.ini

223 202
  • 29 May '19
 recurf

good idea

2 15
  • 31 May '19
 bradhave

Didn't even think of Linux. thanks SWSeriousMike

1823 1910
  • 31 May '19
 SWSeriousMike

Thank you for adding the paths. It probably would be better if you either put <path/to/steamLibrary> in front OR you could get rid of the first slash.

steamapps/compatdata/629760/pfx/drive_c/users/steamuser/Local Settings/Application Data/Mordhau/Saved/Config/WindowsClient/Game.ini

That way it's a relative path (and correct when you are in the steam folder). If you begin with a slash it's an absolute path (and never correct).

And btw.: Thanks for the tool/website!

Knight 292 904
  • 4 Jun '19
 GIRUGIRU

This is great, deserves way more exposure. Nice work man

213 84
2 0