Mordhau

Most gamebreaking bug I ever found on Contraband

3 1
  • 26 May
 toetmined

I randomly found this spot (steam : UL.Toet), then tried using a bow, and I gotta say, this is one of the most gamebraking spots on Contraband yet. You can basically shoot almost every player on the entire map [Contraband] playing in a normal duel server like this. I recorded the video on an empty server, not bothering any players with it. I hope this is getting fixed soon. I found it myself but this could be really annoying if players were gonna use this spot in an online match (you can even build a ballista in there, which doesnt have a great angle to shoot from but its still an option)

Link to the footage : https://youtu.be/-icDuN6UCAE

Let me know if this is an already known location, or if I was actually not useless

777 1029

now it's totally fine cause when you find them and kill them they accuse you of randoming and votekick you. Getting away with it 95% of the time.

banning and votekicking is like the trolls favourite weapon tbh

Knight 7577 13875
  • 26 May
 ToLazy4Name

"gamebreaking"

they're stuck in there after exhausting their ammo lmao this isn't gamebreaking

3 1
  • 27 May
 toetmined

You can build a ballista in there, and you can also get out of there without dying buy building another spike against the wall from the other side. So its certainly gamebreaking, and If others want to enter you can even destroy the spikes with a melle weapon from inside the wall. Since the Ballista has infinite ammo this is actually gamebreaking. Since no one can hit you from there. Using up all of your ammo with a bow (12-24) and then just quickly respawning and entering is still gamebreaking imo. After all its "invincibility" and a great angle to shoot from

3 1
  • 27 May
 toetmined

You can also jump into the ocean from there without dying (with the perk : cat) and shoot the players from below. Or if you dont know how to press "end" on your keyboard you can simply press the spacebar when youre on the ocean to get killed instantly ( or just jump into the ocean without cat perk )

Duke 341 970

Yeah, this certainly needs to be addressed.