Mordhau

LuteBot 2.0 Teaser video

Knight 685 1851

Hi everyone,

I've put together with a few of my friends a short video showcasing the new possibilities comming with the live midi input feature in the upcoming lutebot 2.0 version. Hope you enjoy it. Stay tuned for the update, it's comming to you soon.

PlouPlou and Iodine both played using their midi keyboard in the video. A big thanks to those two incredibly talented members of the community !

Knight 7574 13873
  • 26 May
 ToLazy4Name

oh good now the roleplayers will be even more obnoxious

I hope one day you will feel sorry for your sins

Empress 349 847
  • 26 May
 Soulcatcher

Everything comes at a price

I shiver at the toll you will pay at the gates of hell Monty

Shiver

Sellsword 52 73
  • 26 May
 --Locke

There should be a teaser showing picture-in-picture playing keyboard live and how it affects the lute ingame. Otherwise it doesn't look so impressive, especially for someone who doesn't know the game (and LuteBot) yet and spots the video by accident and don't get what's the big deal about that. (people tend to skip descriptions)

This should pull more real bards to Mordhau.

Knight 253 682
  • 26 May
 Iodine

Hi mom I'm on TV! :D

39 97

Cool !

Imagine when(if) the devs add others instruments, like flutes, bagpipes and those royal trumpets ! Would be awesome.

88 64
  • 26 May
 Threule

@ÐMontyleGueux said:
Hi everyone,

I've put together with a few of my friends a short video showcasing the new possibilities comming with the live midi input feature in the upcoming lutebot 2.0 version. Hope you enjoy it. Stay tuned for the update, it's comming to you soon.

PlouPlou and Iodine both played using their midi keyboard in the video. A big thanks to those two incredibly talented members of the community !
Will you add the option to automatically set the lowest note?

1 0
Knight 53 52

@--Locke said:
There should be a teaser showing picture-in-picture playing keyboard live and how it affects the lute ingame. Otherwise it doesn't look so impressive, especially for someone who doesn't know the game (and LuteBot) yet and spots the video by accident and don't get what's the big deal about that. (people tend to skip descriptions)

This should pull more real bards to Mordhau.

There is one currently in the works show casing exactly that. I agree with you.

Knight 100 370
  • 27 May
 McMercy

@Iodine said:
Hi mom I'm on TV! :D

You aren't loved

1286 3791

@Longboard Guedes said:
Cool !

Imagine when(if) the devs add others instruments, like bagpipes

7606b13ecf40ee8dbe313abc032f1fd8.gif

Knight 253 682