2 0
  • 24 May '19
 LCSBigB

hi i dont good speack english cauz i from belgium
todays i connected to mordhau and i have lost my all xp and gold help please

2 0
  • 24 May '19
 Korbinator

I am also having the same issue i was lvl 37 and I'm now lvl 1 with no gold. I cant edit a class either or it effectively disappears.

2 0
  • 24 May '19
 LCSBigB

i use déco reco and the bug move but this is scary

2 0
  • 24 May '19
 Hogbin

i am having the same issue, hopfully someone responds soon.

2 0
  • 24 May '19
 Korbinator

i just went back in game and it returned it was probably some issue with the servers

2 0
  • 30 May '19
 RoyalGuardWilhelm

I'm having an issue where It says I get gold and xp but after I back out I don't have the gold nor the level progression.

25 12
  • 30 May '19
 nuttyhobobum

@RoyalGuardWilhelm said:
I'm having an issue where It says I get gold and xp but after I back out I don't have the gold nor the level progression.

I'm having the same problem, currently not leveling up or earning any gold no matter how many games I play. I also can't buy anything in the armoury.

2 0
  • 30 May '19
 RoyalGuardWilhelm

I also believe the game does see all the xp I've ever made but hasn't rewarded cause sometimes when I'm in game it says I'm level 30 but current account level with the no xp glitch Is 21.

Count 57 64
  • 30 May '19
 Knight of Rosen

I've had a similar issue where i've went up a level, stopped playing, then next time I opened the game i've been level down by one.

1 0

Yeah i just discovered that ive lost 43 levels too

5 0
  • 30 Aug '19
 MarsTemplarAsh

This happened to me and was caused by having steam installed on my laptop playing world of warships while recovering from shoulder surgery, I did not have mordhau installed on the laptop, but once I logged out and uninstalled it from my laptop, my mordhau character was back to normal on my gaming desktop.

I do not know if just logging out on the 2nd pc would have done it, I went ahead and just uninstalled steam all together.

~Ash

5 0
  • 30 Aug '19
 w00zy

same thing happened to me. kept my saved gold and exp, but most of my unlocks are locked again. relaunching didn't fix it.

24 10
  • 31 Aug '19
 The_Hero_of_Ages

Can someone offer a damn solution besides just restarting the game? Ive done it 50 times and nothing. @devs. I lost 150 ranks and 300k gold. FIX THIS SHIT NOW

1 0
  • 1 Sep '19
 D4RKN8

i have the same problem all my xp and golds are gone and game startup is so long even i installed the game in ssd can ANYONE HELP PLS

1 0
  • 14 Oct '19
 Rutger

after this happened i tried to change my firewall settings and it didnt work but it did work after restarting my pc

3 0
  • 17 Oct '19
 WhipWhipWhooray

Lost all my levels too and i still see characters

3 0
3 0
  • 18 Oct '19
 WhipWhipWhooray

I reinstalled and it still no work

5 1
  • 23 Oct '19
 D.K.

I have the same issue.
Can't play with ONLY FISTS. Goddaaaaaaaaamn, it's not a game with fists and Naked torso. What we should do?
Did any of the support answer on our questions?