Mordhau

~MODDED MATRIX MAYHEM~ Fun Modded Server!

192 99

I'd like to invite you guys to come try our ~MODDED MATRIX MAYHEM~ Server.

We run Frontline, Invasion as well as FFA in the map vote rotation, more modes can be added also.

We had a huge following in chivalry with over a 150 weekly regulars and would like to continue the epicness in Mordhau.

Our server def isn't for every1 but if you can hold your judgement for a round or 2 you'll see that it is indeed very epic and a great way to train whilst having a blast!

We also do slow motion (matrix) rounds every few games if the players call for it, which will make you feel like your fighting in the movie 300 and let you hone your timing and skills to perfection.

Couple that with our special touch of low gravity and you are on your way to 1000's of new possible ways to kill your enemy like never before and not possible in the games stock form!

Current Mods are The Carnage Mod, low gravity, more insane ragdolls, matrix ffa rounds @85% gamespeed, chamber practice ffa rounds at 50% game speed, fast respawn, no team damage, more damage, 75 kill FFA rounds, True shields,
and our own rendition of horde but done on frontline maps so there's infinite spawns per wave and the last wave is over a 100 strong!

Download Our Carnage Mod Here>>> https://mordhau.mod.io/carnage-mod-v21a

carnage.1

Carnage Arrow Pic^

a lot more awesome stuff to come once its possible.

FYI some mods are admin activated so keep that in mind...

You have nothing to lose and so much fun to gain you literally cannot find a server that's more fun than this.

Have questions about the mods or cant find the server or just want to talk in a good discord click the link below to find us.

https://discord.gg/yWjea2

3 7
  • 23 May '19
 Fohshizle

Found this place by accident and it's become one of my favorites; not only is it enjoyable but the slow-mo gives you extra chances to learn from your mistakes. Which, to me, is a big deal!

Also

I'm a new player, and it helped me understand a lot about large group dynamics.
Playing here over the course of a single night helped me understand how to use terrain, enemy teammates, & nearby structures to my advantage and pull off some incredibly satisfying fights.

After my first 3 hours on this server, I left and did this. Felt easy, was fun. and holy shit I emerged tremendously better then before, without realizing it ? It didn't hit me until I 1v8'd with no chest armor on with fists...
Check it out in action : Fists of Fury Short Vid @ 49seconds

It takes 9 enemies to bring me down in 2/0/2 armor punching, I'm assaulting a flag on taiga

5 are killed by my FISTS
2 are tricked into killing each other
1 is ignored
Last guy gets me :/

Lots of fun learning these things, really interesting to test weapons out and I like the admin presence, there are no jackass griefers tolerated there.

Fucking glorious

I may be biased, the first time you go to CAMP and mount-up gallop up ramp, jump off top and float across 20% of the map with a maul to hit some poor poor bastard you know you're gonna try that again.

Its so much fun!

2 4
  • 25 May '19
 Porter

Give it a few a fun alternative to the normal hack & slash!

2 4
  • 25 May '19
 Porter

@THE-REAL-WARSAW said:
I'd like to invite you guys to come try our ~MODDED MATRIX MAYHEM~ Server.

We run Frontline as well as FFA in the map vote rotation, more modes can be added also.

We had a huge following in chivalry with over a 150 weekly regulars and would like to continue the epicness in Mordhau.

Our server def isn't for every1 but if you can hold your judgement for a round or 2 you'll see that it is indeed very epic and a great way to train whilst having a blast!

We also do slow motion (matrix) rounds which make you feel like your fighting in the movie 300 and let you hone your timing and skills to perfection.

Couple that with our special touch of low gravity and you are on your way to 1000's of new possible ways to kill your enemy like never before and not possible in the games stock form!

Current Mods are low gravity, matrix rounds, fast respawn, no team damage, added carnage, 75 kill FFA rounds.

Give it a try worth it and good Alternative to the Hack and Slash Servers !!!

530 281
  • 25 May '19
 Christian2222

Low grav slomo? XD oh man, that is going to be so floaty.

Do you guys ever plan on speeding up the game for fun? I would love to play at 1.5x speed.

What does the added carnage mod do? >_>

192 99
  • 26 May '19
 THE-REAL-WARSAW

@Christian2222 said:
Low grav slomo? XD oh man, that is going to be so floaty.

Do you guys ever plan on speeding up the game for fun? I would love to play at 1.5x speed.

What does the added carnage mod do? >_>

The Slow Mo Matrix rounds are actually very epic and happen every few games if the admins are on
and its not not super floaty cause you can only jump about 5 to 6 ft high.
Just enough to make for some epic action and 1000's of new ways to kill and new areas of the map to explore and utilize

I've tried speeding the game up but imo its already a bit squirly in the stock form so it would be kind of a mess if sped up anymore tbh.

Added carnage mod basically makes everything more vicious, more epic, more fun with out going into too much detail of it so no 1 can exploit anything lol.

3 4
  • 27 May '19
 The_Brown_Cloud

Its a fun server... a good alternate mode from the base game, which is also awesome. Not a replacement... just something different.

Its a great place to train too. So far, most people have been cool that show up there. Sometimes there's bots to train against, other times its all people, and I have played in mixes of both.

The low gravity is done well. Its just enough to be there and be useful in combat. It is not so easy to exploit though, especially with bots and good players. Here's a tip: you cannot do archery from the air, but you CAN use all throwables and thrown weapons while airborne...there's a lot to choose from, it def is a cool alternate strategy you cannot use in the regular modes. I have gotten a few head shots with throwing axes and the maul like this -- definitely funny and effective.

Lute players don't get automatically slaughtered. That's always nice. The ones that show up even have some balls and get in the fights sometimes, which is epic.

There's even a few return players, so other people seem to like it. So far, the return players are pretty good too, so no lack of challenge on this server.

Seems like its FFA and Frontline atm, but the main admin in charge of all this stuff seems like a cool dude and would probably add other stuff if asked.

I still like the regular servers, but Modded Matrix Mayhem is pretty damn awesome so far. I hope the devs release some better admin tools and the SDK at some point soon, cos I think the modded scene could be fun. It was fun in CMW, and that game was trash compared to Mordhau.

192 99
  • 27 May '19
 THE-REAL-WARSAW

Thanks for the awesome feedback every one, glad yall are digging it and having fun!

192 99

bump

Yall need to come try it, every 1 is loving our mod and saying its their new favorite server.

530 281
  • 2 Jun '19
 Christian2222

Would still like some Speed up events. The game already feels like you are trying to fight under water with a branch for a weapon. Don't know if I could handle slomo without my head going through my screen.

192 99
  • 4 Jun '19
 THE-REAL-WARSAW

@Christian2222 said:
Would still like some Speed up events. The game already feels like you are trying to fight under water with a branch for a weapon. Don't know if I could handle slomo without my head going through my screen.

Our epic mods are not for every 1 as I said b4 but it is very fun and actually makes you a better player and hundreds of ppl enjoyed it in cmw and quite a lot already in this game.

Instead of coming in here twice and saying you don't think you could do it, you should stop by some time with an open mind and come have some fun with us and besides no matter how good some 1 thinks they are the bots will mow them down in the team games and show them a thing or two as they are terminators and have no mercy.

Hope to see you there.

111 54
  • 5 Jun '19
 yvesgomes

Are there videos of the matrix mode?

192 99
  • 11 Jun '19
 THE-REAL-WARSAW

Bump.
Can we get this topic pinned Please?

114 197

Now I can watch the maul destroy my head after I mis-parried in slow motion

192 99
  • 17 Jun '19
 THE-REAL-WARSAW

@Lord Petyr Baelish said:
Now I can watch the maul destroy my head after I mis-parried in slow motion

Exactly and you'll be able to see it coming and you'll get your timing down by the visual ques your brain learns to recognize.

Very effective fun epic concept that works.

192 99
192 99
  • 13 Jul '19
 THE-REAL-WARSAW

bumpidy bump bump!

Can we please get this topic Pinned?

534 286
  • 13 Jul '19
 Gambit

@THE-REAL-WARSAW said:

Out of 3300 servers, why do you think your one deserves a pin on the front page of the forum?

192 99
  • 13 Jul '19
 THE-REAL-WARSAW

@Gambit said:

@THE-REAL-WARSAW said:

Out of 3300 servers, why do you think your one deserves a pin on the front page of the forum?

99.9% of all of those servers are exactly the same my friend,

We offer a totally diff style of experience that's really a lot of fun while throwing in some optional training mechanics and things that can make you a better player and are just plain awesome.

For instance have you ever experienced multiple chambers in mid air
or a jump over hander to some ones head, or upward slash jump kills?
The feeling is so epic and you cant get that anywhere but our server.

Wouldn't you want to know about some epic stuff you were missing out on daily?

I know I would.

129 181
  • 13 Jul '19
 CatR

I am willing to watch a 2 minute advertisement for this server that proves it is good enough to warrant a pin. But until then it just sounds like a low gravity server.