Mordhau

Straight blatant racism in 50% of games

4 6
  • 23 May '19
 gnom1273

My point was, that we have only 2 kind of racism trolling in game right now(that i saw).
KKK uniform and verbal/nickname. And both can be ignored, muted or just kicked. There not even need to ban people, becouse them only PROVOKING you. Just don't be a bull that see a red color. Be human.
IF developers will realy add more skin colors, me will meet actual racism in the game. Like teamkilling white or black people, or peole just hunting and stalking on people that have different color. And that will need ban.
Sorry for my google translate.

Knight 7768 14315
  • 23 May '19
 ToLazy4Name

Yo google translate did a good job lmao "don't be a bull that see a red color"

26 31
  • 23 May '19
 Cro

What is it with all the people always calling for the desv/mods to come out and hold their hand?

109 167
  • 23 May '19
 Speak

@Greencard said:
grieving

21 27
  • 23 May '19
 Holden

@alonesilverwolf said:

@Holden said:
Saying offensive things in all chat and giggling like a retard is one of the last few joys I have in my life. Don't take this away from me.

Maybe you should behave like an actual functional part of society, instead of being an asshole to people.

No.

40 31
  • 24 May '19
 six

Im just waiting for a report feature to start banning racism

530 281
  • 24 May '19
 Christian2222

All the racists should have a black character with no armor for a week. (even though we can't have a black character even if we wanted to XD)

26 31
  • 24 May '19
 Cro

@Christian2222 said:
All the racists should have a black character with no armor for a week. (even though we can't have a black character even if we wanted to XD)

You do realize that racism these days has long lost it's original meaning and has just become another synonym for "unpopular ooinion" (aka. not backed by the mass media).

13 6
  • 24 May '19
 Bɑbɑг

@Cro said:

@Christian2222 said:

You do realize that racism these days has long lost it's original meaning and has just become another synonym for "unpopular ooinion" (aka. not backed by the mass media).

Well, when someone write in the chat that they "hate nig*" I call that blatant racism

777 1031
  • 24 May '19
 smellycathawk

@Bɑbɑг said:

@Cro said:

@Christian2222 said:

Well, when someone write in the chat that they "hate nig*" I call that blatant racism

You just said it so you're blatantly a racist by your own metric.

1825 1915
  • 24 May '19
 SWSeriousMike

Nobody is buying your anti-establishment bullshit. To others it doesn't matter whether you are a racist to rebel against your parents or because you are full of hate. Even if you just write this shit to provoke arguments you still are an asshole.

Ask Putin for a job instead of crying here about the mass media and SJWs.

201 402
  • 24 May '19
 serbish

if you think this is bad wait until they add black skin for real

530 281
  • 24 May '19
 Christian2222

@SherbershLemel said:

I'm waiting for it honestly, how am I supposed to make D2 paladin without it >_<

109 167
  • 24 May '19
 Speak

@SherbershLemel said:

That's... an interesting point. Racist caricatures! Then again, you can probably already make a pretty solid offensive Jewish caricature with the existing face customization if you wanted to.

19 9
  • 24 May '19
 Gterry180

wait how do you disable chat? Is that simply an option?

777 1031
  • 24 May '19
 smellycathawk

@Gterry180 said:
wait how do you disable chat? Is that simply an option?

There is a checkbox for it. Go ahead and uncheck all of those boxes the game is better without them

17 12
  • 24 May '19
 Sgt.Nightfire

Dont bother with this community OP, it has the biggest pieces of shit a community can have.

Knight 7768 14315
  • 24 May '19
 ToLazy4Name

@Sgt.Nightfire said:
Dont bother with this community OP, it has the biggest pieces of shit a community can have.

mad

2 1
  • 25 May '19
 Shjandy

I've been playing for a week now and have only seen one possible incident of some one simply stating a racial slur. Said person didn't use it against anyone specifically. I've seen more issues of people joining duel servers and poking/shooting at people mid duel long after that person has been warned to stop

Knight 936 952
  • 25 May '19
 afiNity

incels much