Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

problem with FPS

21 1
  • 22 May '19
 Yporotiypaca

Good day eweryone, i have problem (i think that is a bug) with FPS
When i play frontline i have 30-45 FPS on hight qualitt, but some times (every 15sec its get low to 8 for a second) its wery frized, and iwen if i make the lowest quality its gonna be the same... Its not normal
Also when i play 1vs1 i have stability 50FPS on hight quality... How can i fix it?
I have GTX1050, intel core 5gen, 8gb RAM

237 215
  • 22 May '19
 recurf

Turn of cloth physics, and set all CPU intensive things to OFF or LOW.
Such as characters details and rag-dolls, also you can adjust how many ragdolls are shown outside the graphics menu

21 1
  • 23 May '19
 Yporotiypaca

It switchet off already... Dont help

Knight 7768 14327
  • 23 May '19
 ToLazy4Name

Is English your first language?

59 45
  • 23 May '19
 quack_quack_quack

Try turning your monitor refresh rate from 59 HZ to 60 HZ, that helped my framerate (although I'm still getting slowdowns on frontline).

21 1
  • 23 May '19
 Yporotiypaca

lol, sory, writing for me its pretty hard on eng...

21 1
  • 23 May '19
 Yporotiypaca

how can i do this?

59 45
  • 23 May '19
 quack_quack_quack

right click on your desktop > nvidia control panel > change resolution (There's a dropdown menu next to the resolution options with refresh rate options)

14 7
  • 24 May '19
 Tremblewick

Your ram is also at the bare minimum. Switching nvidia settings to more of your GPU than CPU will help a bit of bottlenecking/stuttering. Another thing you can try using for ram is Razer Cortex. You can have that program free up some of the ram being used/locked/cached to be reused for gaming. Right now it doesn't recognize Mordhau so you'll have to manually click it to have it optimize and turn it off when done (its usually done automatically).

21 1
  • 24 May '19
 Yporotiypaca

What does "bottlenecling, stuttering" mean?

21 1
  • 24 May '19
 Yporotiypaca

i written a mistake, i have intel core 5 8gen

21 1
  • 24 May '19
 Yporotiypaca

lol, i dont have it

14 7
  • 24 May '19
 Tremblewick

@Yporotiypaca said:
What does "bottlenecling, stuttering" mean?

It means too much is been processed by your CPU and is causing the game and loading to take longer.

21 1
  • 25 May '19
 Yporotiypaca

i cant use razer cortex because i have laptop MSI, and for use it i need have the razer id