Mordhau

This is the worst game community i have ever joined

40 31
  • 19 May '19
 six

Personally I just want ppl to stop using slurs and when they do just kick them and make them unwelcome to the game

Though I’m so sorry I’m not trying to start beef or anything and I feel like there’s no better way to put this and don’t take this as sarcastic at all cuz I’m not trying to be, but it sounds like you just need to get good

Knight 337 777
  • 19 May '19
 AngelEyes

@Sgt.Nightfire said:

It must be a generation cap, i'm in my 30's, the shit i see people do now on the internet is something that would be punished a lot harder 15 years ago.

I'm turning 31 really soon here myself and I don't know where you are getting that.

39 150
  • 19 May '19
 unabridgedpenis

I'm in my 40s and this is exactly as it's always been. People just cry about it more now. It's been exactly the same since I ran around in MUDS in the 90's. So far, the people I see crying about the community being toxic are the most toxic fuckers in the community. As soon as someone disagrees with them, out come all the insults.

As a side note, freedom of speech isn't a law or set of laws, but a concept, a principal. If you hate it or defend it's removal, you're toxic to freedom and have no place in society.

53 96
  • 19 May '19
 Fusha

Daily reminder that “toxic” is a buzzword with no actual meaning attached to it other than a vague general idea of “any attitude I don't like”

45 105
  • 20 May '19
 Degeneracy

I have to say, this has been the worst game community i have joined.

Have you considered that the problem is in you and you should "unjoin"?

17 19
  • 20 May '19
 Daxxie

I've only seen poorly behaved players in frontline, a way to stop spawn blocking without team killing would be nice though. (I'm looking at you Grad.)

777 1031
  • 20 May '19
 smellycathawk

https://youtu.be/BpRpzoEJcm0

You gotta have the right to offend to live in a society.

150 58
  • 20 May '19
 Botas

@Sgt.Nightfire said:
I have to say, this has been the worst game community i have joined.

And i mean with how it is overall, trolls, abusive server owners (see this screenshot after i told a guy to stop attacking on sight in a duel server, he said he was the server owner, i told him he very likely is not. And that screenshot was a second or two later. (i want a response from dev btw, if server owners can be this abusive, i don't care if it's his own server and his rules, he was breaking the official mordhau server rules with his actions).

Frontline mode is being trolled by people blocking the spawn, duel servers have trolls building stakes or throwing firepots around or just attack on sight. I just saw a group of people, all clothed in red, join a duel server and attack on sight and the server was emptied out in a few minutes as no admin was there.

But what shocks me the most is the overall behavior of people and their responses in justifying toxic behavior that can bring down a game's community. Who the hell would defend racism even if they are just trolling? Well, A LOT it seems. If there is no real chance in this, i'm not gonna play this game for long.

HAHAHAHAHA that screenshot is hilarious.

"muh racism" fuck off sjw.

Knight 399 870
  • 20 May '19
 Alphonse

From the guy who once said...

@Botas said:
We don't need south americans ruining another game TY,

Who also brought you...

@Botas said:
This community is the worst community in a videogame i have seen in my life, that is really something, you reeeeaallly have to be bad to top Overwatch community.

Comes his latest gift to the world:

@Botas said:
"muh racism" fuck off sjw.

187 94
  • 20 May '19
 Mackintoke

"This is the worse gaming community I have ever joined" That's a lie and you know it, jackass. "toxic" lulz he said toxic. SMH You're an SJW twat throwing a hissy fit. Shame on you, grow some balls you fucker.

187 94
  • 20 May '19
 Mackintoke

@recurf said:
toxic. .... toxicity, its natural.

oof this guy said it twice, one instance being plural. Tsk tsk. You gotta lay of the soy, boy.

187 94
  • 20 May '19
 Mackintoke

@Sgt.Nightfire said:
There is no such thing as freedom of speech on the internet.

Oh SNAP, there it is. You little marxist fuckwitt exposed. Someone needs to find you IRL and slap the bitch right out of you, you fucking disgraceful traitorous little piece of shit.

259 239
  • 20 May '19
 Atlas-D

Grow some thick skin, or just don't ever leave reddit. You'd seem to enjoy the latter.

259 239
  • 20 May '19
 Atlas-D

@Sgt.Nightfire said:

Im not talking about the racism in chat, coulden't care less about that, it's the community defending it in spaces like steam. "it's just words", not its not. There is no thing as freedom of speech on the internet.

Oof, let me redirect you https://www.resetera.com/

I'm sure your entitled baby whining nonsense is welcome there.

111 97
  • 20 May '19
 BOBOLOJOE

The best thing about this game is that Trolls can be punished in game by the players.

team mates blocking the doors? kill them, burn them, kick them.
team mate intentionally kills you? kill him back. if you can kill him 1v1 repeatedly, he is your bitch... jail rules.
if you can't beat him, you deserve to be his bitch.

people not playing by the duel rules? who cares? kill them!
these trolls will only keep doing what they are doing if people get upset and react to it.
so if everyone turns on them, they get killed repeatedly when trying to troll, they will get bored and leave.

what if that guy running around naked hitting duelers in the back comes up behind his next victim and both duelers stop, mince the dude up, then bow to each other before going back to their duel?

so to summarise, my answer for trolls is always... kill them... if you can't.. git gud nub

150 58
  • 20 May '19
 Botas

@Mackintoke said:
"This is the worse gaming community I have ever joined" That's a lie and you know it, jackass. "toxic" lulz he said toxic. SMH You're an SJW twat throwing a hissy fit. Shame on you, grow some balls you fucker.

Because they refuse to acknowledge the imbalances in the game and will act like little bitches when someone points out the clear biases this game has, not because someone told you fucking "negro" on the chat and you cried about it like a little bitch and now want the United Nations to intervene...

187 94
  • 20 May '19
 Mackintoke

Botas your reply doesn't relate organically to my post you quoted.

549 615
  • 20 May '19
 Deadmode

@Botas trying to use this to support his conspiracy theory.

By the way, the fact that everyone is being pretty nasty to OP is pretty much proving his point. All I'm reading is people being total asshats. Whether OP is a snowflake or not, whether it should be allowed or not, who cares, it's just shitty behaviour.

Why are people okay with it being acceptable to spout the most vile shit at people just because they're behind a keyboard? You just end up looking like a piece of shit.

But, OP, toxic chat has always been around in video games, and I've been playing since the first Doom. Because the majority of gamers are also of the younger generations, that doesn't help either. The fact that this is the internet and people feel like superhumans behind a keyboard doesn't help as well.

The issue is that it is basically impossible to police so you can only ignore it.

187 94
  • 20 May '19
 Mackintoke

@Deadmode Conspiracy theory? What the fuck are you talking about. And quit defending SJWs you moron.

Knight 936 952
  • 20 May '19
 afiNity

Chivalry was worse