Mordhau

Duel Trolls are un-kickable. Please help Devs

32 14
  • 17 May '19
 As5Hat

K so this is a major issue. people are RDMing in duelling servers and then when they get kicked they leave, change their steam name, and just rejoin. This is a major problem and is beginning to ruin many of the duelling servers. PLEASE Devs can you do something about this. I'm at 150 hours and have no intention of quitting playing, other than this problem. It's literally ruining the fun for regular servers duellist visit on the reg.

I know you guys just implemented a few changes to the kick system but i needs a major overhaul.. Perhaps implement a button in game that starts a duel and if someone kills a player in a duel they get auto-kicked?

will comp ranked duel servers fix this issues? if so, how long do we need to wait to get away from the hordes of racist RDMing trolls? Is there anything we can do? Kicking them absolutely does not work since they can just leave and come back, STILL.

I know this isn't technically a bug or glitch but it's a major flaw in my opinion that ruins many peoples experiences with the game.

Knight 61 42
  • 17 May '19
 Optimates

If it's a private server. You can ban them using their steam ID, either in the config files or using the console command.

To be honest i would have thought a votekick would have also used their steam ID to enforce the temporary ban, so this doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Are you sure that this happened? Perhaps it was someone else, or perhaps the votekick temporary ban had expired?

32 14
  • 17 May '19
 As5Hat

Was a public server. Yes we kicked him (or tried) about 5 times and every time came back with a variant of his name. then he re-joined with the same name as me and a kick was Initiated. I got kicked somehow. The fact that this was possible was quite upsetting. I'm quite helpful in game teaching new players and all so for someone to take advantage of the kicking system this badly is kind of a let down.

I'm sure dedicated ranked duels with fix this...one day.