Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

PLAYERS GRIEFING IN DUELLING SERVER - UNKICKABLE

32 14
  • 17 May '19
 As5Hat

K so this is a major issue. people are RDMing in duelling servers and then when they get kicked they leave, change their steam name, and just rejoin. This is a major problem and is beginning to ruin many of the duelling servers. PLEASE Devs can you do something about this. I'm at 150 hours and have no intention of quitting playing, other than this problem. It's literally ruining the fun for regular servers duellist visit on the reg.

I know you guys just implemented a few changes to the kick system but i needs a major overhaul..

will comp ranked duel servers fix this issues? if so, how long do we need to wait to get away from the hordes of racist RDMing trolls? Is there anything we can do? Kicking them absolutely does not work since they can just leave and come back, STILL.

I know this isn't technically a bug or glitch but it's a major flaw in my opinion that ruins many peoples experiences with the game.

2 0
  • 17 May '19
 ArmaGetItOn

Patch notes said they fixed this but apparently not, we had a player dodging votekicks for 2 hours straight today. He was also initiating votekicks against the players that were trying to votekick him as soon as he rejoined, prolonging his ability to grief.

In addition to fixing this I also recommend you that you shouldn't be able to start a votekick until you've been on the server for 5 minutes.

Duke 60 165
  • 17 May '19
 Lumi

Can you report repeat offenders to steam for a permanent account ban?

185 205
  • 17 May '19
 Roag

No, steam do not enforce specific game related rules, that's on the devs and their mod team to enforce. Devs can only request game bans (basically a VAC ban but can be given for any reason) for very severe cases.

Maybe check out my thread on moderation and my opinions on it going forward:
https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/15300/tkers-griefers-solutions/#c12

14 11
  • 17 May '19
 elephantgamer888

Not only did I have to deal with this yesterday, but we discovered that if you have a special character in your name, it is impossible to kick you unless someone finds your Steam ID, which is normally hidden. This is absurd.

Knight 15 14
  • 17 May '19
 Fëanor

You can see erryone steam I'd if u type playerlist into the console, and u can't rejoir a server you were banned from just by changing ur name, the ban tracks your steam I'd.

32 14
  • 17 May '19
 As5Hat

Elephantgamer888, you can type into console "Playerlist" then it displays the player numbers. then votekick that number. alternative kicking method which works

32 14
  • 17 May '19
 As5Hat

@Fëanor said:
You can see erryone steam I'd if u type playerlist into the console, and u can't rejoir a server you were banned from just by changing ur name, the ban tracks your steam I'd.

Then how did the same player keep rejoining? he also changed his name to the same as mine and when he joined, started rdming again and then a votekick started and we both got kicked or he just left and somehow repeated the process.

Knight 7768 14327
  • 17 May '19
 ToLazy4Name

Dueling servers are all private at the moment. Private servers are at the discretion of their private owners.

If you're NA, join 1v1 duels only - The Lounge. There's almost always an admin around to help deal with people like that.