Mordhau

chat must stay longer after end of the game

18 29
  • 16 May
 vector

after end of the game espesialy a good one or a bad one players wish to express emotions, say warm words to the team or to burst in rage or to discuss something in general.

but atm we have no such opportunity, because after ending of round chat instantly dissapears and this kind of reduses feeling of ending, game sends you straight to the new map.

we should have at least 10-15 seconds after ending of a round and during choosing of new map for discussions and conversations.

18 29
529 278

Why, so people can talk more shit at the end?

18 29
  • 16 May
 vector

@Christian2222 said:
Why, so people can talk more shit at the end?

it depends on people

Duke 545 903
  • 16 May
 Goatie

I've had a few conversations cut off where I was about to send my final words on the subject by this. Small but annoying.

Mercenary 51 50
  • 16 May
 Uktuli

It would help if you could at least tab out of the end game overlay and go back to the game.

18 29
18 29
18 29
9 6
32 14
  • 23 May
 As5Hat

@vector said:
after end of the game espesialy a good one or a bad one players wish to express emotions, say warm words to the team or to burst in rage or to discuss something in general.

but atm we have no such opportunity, because after ending of round chat instantly dissapears and this kind of reduses feeling of ending, game sends you straight to the new map.

we should have at least 10-15 seconds after ending of a round and during choosing of new map for discussions and conversations.

Agreed. the 3 second thing is just bad. at the very least, dont make it go blurry. it makes no sense and isnt necessary

56 136
  • 23 May
 k0dlak

Definitely, being able to chat while the gold and XP, as well as during the map change vote would be nice.

18 29
24 12
  • 22 Jul
 jebajlo

Also remove notification that somebody left or join game, is useless when game have 64 members.

58 17
  • 3 Aug
 lordlemon

I like this idea

Sellsword 12 15
  • 3 Aug
 SHoGUN

I disable chat. A lot of the people I play with do the same. It's a really great option, especially in this game. Reading the complaints about it in reddit and discord, way more people should do this. I'd rather not have 15 seconds of dead air between rounds, it's nice to keep the flow going.

697 530
  • 4 Aug
 esturias

The chat should be accessible until the end and the scoreboard should be visible on top of the blurry screen, too.