Specs:
i7 7700k 4.2
GTX 1080 8gb
16 gb ram 2666

Usage:
GPU ~45% without spikes
CPU ~25% without spikes

Hello,

1 day after the latest update the game started stuttering as soon as i load in. In the menu, At the character selection, In an empty server and in a full server. It will stutter every ~1 second, But my FPS counter still stays from 240 - 220 and i dont see the fps drop. I cant really play the game as it gets worse when i get in combat and the thing that surprises me is that the fps counter seems normal. All my drivers are up to date, I tried to set the game as high priority and pretty much every "solution" i found in the forums and nothing happens. Also in other games this does not happen. Even heavier games as Arma 3 with mods. Any ideas?

3 3
  • 16 May '19
 RammarasFTW

PS. Turning off cloth option wont fix it.

2 5
  • 16 May '19
 DrewbinzOw

I have the same problem, here's what I tried, I have described the things I have tried in my own thread, maybe you could try them.

My thread.

12 8
  • 16 May '19
 JON影

I can run the game at a stable 120-144 FPS on the highest settings on duel servers and the like, but Frontline is unplayable (and lowering graphics doesn't seem to help). Any server with 30 players or more will suffer from a significantly lower framerate as well as frequent stutters.

CPU: i5 6600K @ 3.50 GHz
GPU: GTX 1070 Ti 8GB
RAM: 16GB

I bought a brand-new GPU for this game and did a clean installation of Windows 10 on a brand-new SSD.

6 2
  • 16 May '19
 Karza

JON影
I have similiar issues, take a look at these frametimes.
I have no idea how to fix it, it just seems to happen to some people. Disabling cloth physics makes it a bit better in my experience.
usual case.png

3 3
  • 18 May '19
 RammarasFTW

Still no solutions?

4 0
  • 18 May '19
 Snappera

I set my mouse polling rate to 250Hz. But my issue was before the latest update.