Mordhau

Funny how this changes to kick only affect shields BUT NOT 2 HANDED WEAPONS!

150 58
  • 16 May
 Botas

Isn't that INTERESTING?

It is like the developers are balancing this game only to cater to one type of users even though WE ALL PAID FOR THIS.

Knight 1381 3152
109 164
  • 16 May
 Speak

Buddy at this point you're just spamming.

Baron 724 1302
  • 16 May
 NewYariMeta

Thats the point .....

Knight 3123 7263
  • 16 May
 Punzybobo

fucking 2h elitists are runing this game!!!

38 66
  • 16 May
 Zeratul

@Punzybobo said:
fucking 2h elitists are runing this game!!!

Jealous cuz we cut through shield peasants, like piss through snow?

114 191

Yeah it's almost like anyone with a braincell could understand that this was a change that was intended to affect shields only. It's almost like shields are a completely unfun mechanic for both the attacker and the defender and make 85% of Mordhau's flowing combat system redundant.

150 58
  • 16 May
 Botas

@Lord Petyr Baelish said:
Yeah it's almost like anyone with a braincell could understand that this was a change that was intended to affect shields only. It's almost like shields are a completely unfun mechanic for both the attacker and the defender and make 85% of Mordhau's flowing combat system redundant.

It is almost like they want to keep 2 handed as the only viable loadout in the game, it is litterally untoucheable, no nerfs to that playstyle whatsoever, everything revolves around it, the steam page never said this, if i knew this was gonna be the case i wouldn't have bought this game.

150 58
  • 16 May
 Botas

You know also what is redundant? SHIELDS, now you have to use them like you are PARRYING WITH A 2 HANDED WEAPON, Why would you even bother to bring a shield that you have to use the exact same way as a 2 handed weapon but with less damage?

NO POINT OF USING SHIELDS NOW.

1256 1284

@Botas said:
It is almost like they want to keep 2 handed as the only viable loadout in the game, it is litterally untoucheable

Want to bet? I'm quite sure that even I could beat you with a 1h weapon even when you have a 2h weapon and are therefore literally untouchable. And I'm mediocre.

150 58
  • 16 May
 Botas

@SWSeriousMike said:

@Botas said:
It is almost like they want to keep 2 handed as the only viable loadout in the game, it is litterally untoucheable

Want to bet? I'm quite sure that even I could beat you with a 1h weapon even when you have a 2h weapon and are therefore literally untouchable. And I'm mediocre.

That doesn't prove anything, i never claimed i was more skilled that anyone else you are using a FALACY, what i am pointing out is the bias towards 2 handed weapon loadouts.

Knight 627 957
  • 16 May
 VampireDuck

Make shields as skillfull to use as 2h weapons and not something that is boring to play with and to play against, then no one would have a problem.

Knight 326 759
  • 16 May
 AngelEyes

@Botas said:
i never claimed i was more skilled that anyone else you are using a FALACY

So you say it’s not viable, a guy tells you it is , then you admit your just bad.

Honesty is the first step so good on you for that, now make yourself better.

If this is too much to ask then leave your negative review and move on, no one can stop you

150 58
  • 16 May
 Botas

@AngelEyes said:

@Botas said:
i never claimed i was more skilled that anyone else you are using a FALACY

So you say it’s not viable, a guy tells you it is , then you admit your just bad.

Honesty is the first step so good on you for that, now make yourself better.

If this is too much to ask then leave your negative review and move on, no one can stop you

This is a common falacy, is the same falacy is used when someone that makes criticism of a movie or a tv show and then someone comes and say "if you can not do it better then you should shut up!", it is the exact same thing, just because i NEVER claimed im the best at the game it doesn't mean i can't criticize a game or see the flaws in the system, it is just a complete idiotic falacy that is thrown around by fanboys.

1256 1284

@Botas said:
That doesn't prove anything, i never claimed i was more skilled that anyone else you are using a FALACY, what i am pointing out is the bias towards 2 handed weapon loadouts.

You claimed that you become literally untouchable when you have a 2h weapons. I wouldn't even need to kill you to prove you wrong. One hit would be enough to expose your lie. That's not a fallacy. I'm addressing your claim.

150 58
  • 16 May
 Botas

@VampireDuck said:
Make shields as skillfull to use as 2h weapons and not something that is boring to play with and to play against, then no one would have a problem.

You can't make stull "equal" never, there is something that will be inherently easier and superios, that is how life is designed, life always follows the easiest path no matter what, it is impossible to make things completely equal.

I agree that they should involve skill in the game but the buff to kicks only for shields is bad for shields for many reasons:

1-It only affects shield users... why?, because the game is biased towards 2 handers
2-Kicking a shield user now requieres 0 skill whatsoever and you can easily kill him whenever he rises his shield
3-Shield now emulates the parry system of 2 handed weapons which makes them entirely pointless to use
4-After a kick you can NOT do anything about it, it is a bad idea to rise your shield now period.

150 58
  • 16 May
 Botas

@SWSeriousMike said:

@Botas said:

You claimed that you become literally untouchable when you have a 2h weapons.

When the fuck i said that? are you retarded or something?

3 13
  • 16 May
 Bixol

@Botas said:

It is almost like they want to keep 2 handed as the only viable loadout in the game, it is litterally untoucheable,

1256 1284

Let's try another approach. What would prove their viability to you? I get the feeling we are talking about Russell's teapot here.

Knight 906 2497
  • 16 May
 Pred

Imagine how hopelessly bad you must've been if such a microscopic, irrelevant change gives you a big problem.