Mordhau

All my characters deleted after last patch

1 0
  • 15 May
 TripleX

Hence the title, after logging into the game after patch #6 released earlier today, all my characters were deleted and all my refund were locked again. I looked online to see if anyone has had this problem and I could fine only 2 other people. Someone said this happens when you start the game in offline mode (which I didn't do). But one thing they did mention is similar: my rank and experience were retained.

I had like 15 custom characters built and like tens of thousands of gold into unlocked (level 33) now it's all gone. I've already tried verifying my files and restarting steam and my PC several times. I really don't want to go through all that again and I probably wont play unless I can somehow get that back. Any advice?
Thanks!
download.jpg

download (1).jpg

1 0
  • 15 May
 doob

This happened to my friend as well. Any fix?

2 0

Happened to me a week ago after my pc after my pc restarted in the middle of a game. I had to remake my characters from scratch. but now im backing up that folder for sure.

1 0

this just happened to me, also my pc has been restarting while playing it.

Knight 92 185
  • 18 May
 Kaiowa

@TripleX said:
I had like 15 custom characters built and like tens of thousands of gold into unlocked (level 33) now it's all gone.

You mean all the items you had unlocked are now locked again? Or you simply lost the loadouts?

If it's the former you should contact the devs directly. Try their e-mail or a forum private message. Otherwise, just make a backup of the loadouts file whenever you make major alterations. Steam may randomly decide to replace your loadouts file with a new one, for yet unknown reasons. Also, go to Steam > Setting > Cloud and make sure the option "Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for applications which support it" is checked.