Mordhau

Developers once again showed their 2h elitist side...

360 332
  • 15 May
 Peacerer

...and nerfed shields again.

101 169
  • 15 May
 Sektor

AHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA

Knight 7442 13578
  • 15 May
 ToLazy4Name

They literally just made it so you'll have a harder time with shields if you blindly hold block instead of reading attacks lmfao get fucked

111 53
  • 15 May
 yvesgomes

Where can I find info about the details of this nerf? Searched the announcements and couldn't find it.

I'm glad they nerfed shields somehow.

Knight 7442 13578
  • 15 May
 ToLazy4Name

@yvesgomes said:
Where can I find info about the details of this nerf? Searched the announcements and couldn't find it.

Steam announcement.

111 53
  • 15 May
 yvesgomes

@ToLazy4Name said:

@yvesgomes said:

Steam announcement.

Thanks!

Knight 7442 13578
  • 15 May
 ToLazy4Name

@yvesgomes said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@yvesgomes said:

Steam announcement.

Thanks!

You're welcome :3

Knight 906 2495
  • 15 May
 Pred

Shield players with more than 5 brain cells or 5 hours in the game won't even notice anything changed lmao

111 53
  • 15 May
 yvesgomes

Wow! The patch is awesome! Has a lot more than the shields' nerf.

I'm surprised there isn't already a thread to discuss it in "general discussion".

38 66
  • 15 May
 Zeratul

Yeah this is a good, because mastering 2h handed fighting takes more skill than mastering shields. They are just boring to fight against...

41 29

@Peacerer said:
...and nerfed shields again.

yeah it is kinda bad if shields are making the new players rage quit. YES it has counters, NO most noobs won't take the time to google a counter guide.

162 124

would have prefered if 25 ms early release also have a 25 ms + on release change