Mordhau

Fix gold please. I hate playing for no reward at all.

2 1
  • 15 May
 Sandwich3

When it offered me that 10000 free gold for bugs i hit accept and no gold was given to me and was playing horde mode with 2 other people and they kept dying every round they only got like 3 kills and 8 kills and i got somewhere between 130-150 and i died at wave 7 and was thinking "wow i wonder how much gold ill get for this. The answer was 0 along with 0 xp, I thought this was just patched recently I'm tired of playing this game and get no reward. I love the and all and will keep playing but I'm just sick and tired of getting no reward. Also this isn't a one time thing played game modes plenty recently and got nothing, I love this game to death and its my favorite game right now but please fix the issues. Regardless keep up the good work Mordhau team.

1756 1407
  • 15 May
 Rergato

I don’t get how it can be broken for some people, game works amazingly for me.

Reinstall steam, this is the current fix.

1 0

I have the same issue, and I'm not reinstalling all of steam just because this game is glitched.

2 1
  • 19 May
 Sandwich3

@Rergato said:
I don’t get how it can be broken for some people, game works amazingly for me.

Reinstall steam, this is the current fix.

none of this stuff works bud does absolutely nothing.

Knight 614 1109
  • 19 May
 Uncy

@Sandwich3 said:
When it offered me that 10000 free gold for bugs i hit accept and no gold was given to me and was playing horde mode with 2 other people and they kept dying every round they only got like 3 kills and 8 kills and i got somewhere between 130-150 and i died at wave 7 and was thinking "wow i wonder how much gold ill get for this. The answer was 0 along with 0 xp, I thought this was just patched recently I'm tired of playing this game and get no reward. I love the and all and will keep playing but I'm just sick and tired of getting no reward. Also this isn't a one time thing played game modes plenty recently and got nothing, I love this game to death and its my favorite game right now but please fix the issues. Regardless keep up the good work Mordhau team.

Dude, kills doesn't increase your gold/xp gain