Mordhau

Any chance on adding the kickstarter items as DLC?

8 4
  • 13 May
 Sennekis

Unpopular opinion, I know, and feel free to tell me about how it ruins the exclusivity, but after a year or so I'd love to see the items added as DLC as I only just found out about the game on release. I definitely would have backed the game if I had known but alas, I missed my chance. I wouldn't even mind a fat price tag for them either as I'm having an absolute blast with the game, but I love cosmetics and always crave the exclusive ones hahah. In any case, thanks for the amazing game!

Duchess 6857 9820
  • 13 May
 Sir Zombie

It is DLC but they also said that it would remain exclusive :)

Duke 341 973
Baron 47 89
  • 13 May
 Tatornator

Why would you suggest to rob those of us who put hard earned money and faith into a game that wasn't even made yet of our literal reward for doing so? 😡

24 14
  • 13 May
 muNt

Sometimes you miss out, know I have.

The reward is purely cosmetic and so there are no issues in my mind keeping it limited only to those who backed the game. It would be robbery to take away the exclusivity of the rewards as it was a reward, for taking a gamble on a small undeveloped game and pledging it money. Game wasn't guaranteed to be a success or have a real playerbase.

8 4
  • 13 May
 Sennekis

Didn't realize something only cosmetic being sold was robbery 😅 sorry if I made you feel like victims! Hahah.