Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

High ping only mordhau

1 1
  • 13 May '19
 JS.ZurdO

Greetings, having some issues playing just on mordhau as i can see im not the only one.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/629760/discussions/0/1649917420745184809/

Little bored of getting all day those icons
https://i.imgur.com/ANPzqIF.jpg

Check it out, hope this get fixed soon.
Thanks.

Conscript 156 287
  • 13 May '19
 Kaiowa

I usually get a maximum of 8ms on São Paulo servers for every other game, on Mordhau it's around 35-50. Their South American servers are just bad. But the matchmaking region keeps resetting to Worldwide constantly (well at least for me), so make sure you check if it's in South America before searching. I was like "wtf why is my ping so high" one time and then I realized I was playing in London.

2 2
  • 13 May '19
 Zenith

Made an account on the forums just to try to get more attention to this issue, came over from the Steam community link.

Me and all my friends have steady connections with no lag in any other competitive game, but in Mordhau we all get latency spikes at random times that seem to get worse as more players join the server, leading to our average ping going from 40ms to around 80ms.

We play on US east servers, and have also tried US central with nearly the same results. It always happens regardless of the server host, whether it's official or private. I really hope that the devs can fix whatever is causing it. Some of the most fun I've had in a competitive game in a long time has been on Mordhau when my ping is at a reasonable place.

I'm really loving the game, but watching my sword swing directly through a neck with no damage due to a random ping spike is really throwing me off

12 8
  • 16 May '19
 JON影

Chivalry's Netcode: Exists
Mordhau Devs: CTRL+C CTRL+V

Conscript 9 6
  • 16 May '19
 Straton

Same situation as you Zenith. The devs are aware and they're working on possible routing issues, but I'm staying away until they fix it. Such a great game this, and I can't wait to play again.

5 2
  • 16 May '19
 ColKurtz

I have this also. Had it all day yesterday until around dinner time. Then I ran Mordhau from Steam instead of the desktop short cut and I no longer had issues. I will test again tonight. Same thing happened in Elder Scrolls online as well if I remember correctly. Try it out.

61 20
  • 16 May '19
 SofiaLannister

I have this 2 days ago but it fixed it self?? probably my internet xD
i had no ping issues since the released