Mordhau

I fight in steel for real. Here's my take on where the game is at.

1340 1401

@takemura said:

@Mackintoke said:
Dayum, the title of this thread is fucken cringy now t hat I think about. I fight in steel for real? You fight in steel? Its WITH steel yah fucken twat. xD xD

HAHAHAHA

There are actual competitions where people fight in full suits of armor. You two are a special kind of stupid JFYI.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=knight+fight

It's not hard to find that stuff.

Knight 33 56

i want a good medieval game first, rather than a good game that's medieval

but... why don't you go play and enjoy kingdom come : deliverance, and save yourself some time and effort in trying to remake a game by complaining on a forum about historicity, physics and realistic interactions on a game that clealy took its position about all this, and openly shitting on everyone's face who disagrees?

is this what internet is for?

fb491375f7842c913ec431ddc85552be5a82207c5b6ed5e45b853f8a852fe197.jpg

91 104
  • 14 May
 takemura

@Lionheart Chevalier said:
Yeah let's keep blasting the girl for sharing her opinions and thinking she can kick our asses in real life melee haha

Please sense the sarcasm, this thread should be closed or people should start challenging/supporting her points with new points or fuck off.

Her opinions some o them were valid, when she went full IMPUWIRID WAHMEN I'LL KICK YO AZZ!!! then we earned the right to make fun of her and send her to the kitchen.

91 104
  • 14 May
 takemura

@SWSeriousMike said:

@takemura said:

@Mackintoke said:
Dayum, the title of this thread is fucken cringy now t hat I think about. I fight in steel for real? You fight in steel? Its WITH steel yah fucken twat. xD xD

HAHAHAHA

There are actual competitions where people fight in full suits of armor. You two are a special kind of stupid JFYI.

If you think that is real the only one retarded here is you.

114 194

@Lionheart Chevalier said:
Yeah let's keep blasting the girl for sharing her opinions and thinking she can kick our asses in real life melee haha

Please sense the sarcasm, this thread should be closed or people should start challenging/supporting her points with new points or fuck off.

Yeah, the thread should be closed before more white knights like this arrive to save the day

Knight 33 56

agreed, this thread is getting out of hands... damn i miss the alpah days, where it was not a subreddit or twitter post-like interactions.

but hey at least we got /vg/

1064 1698

Yes, this White Knight defending a woman whose prolly very ugly irl and clearly neurotic must be stopped by none other than a Black Knight whose mistaken my plea for rational behavior for a crusade to get cyber laid by damsels who put themselves in distress by their own foolish actions.

But, I third Petyr's reiteration of my comment, please close this thread.

1064 1698

And let's pretend it never happened.

Knight 7590 13883
  • 14 May
 ToLazy4Name

I like muscular women and want to jerk off and ERP in Mordygane tbh

172 85
  • 14 May
 Mackintoke

@takemura said:

@Mackintoke said:

HAHAHAHA

Ohh wait I just got it. She's talking about armor, she's in steel armor, whereas the first thing that comes to mind is she's talking about fighting with steel swords. Alright I take it back, it turns out I'm the twat xD

1340 1401

@takemura said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

@takemura said:

@Mackintoke said:

HAHAHAHA

If you think that is real the only one retarded here is you.

I didn't call you "retarded". I called you "stupid". And you weren't talking about "real", you were talking about "in" and "with". As a matter of fact it is even real, because the concussions you can suffer there are real as well.
Mackintoke was mature enough to admit that he made a harmless mistake. The fact that you can't even acknowledge that makes me grateful that I don't have to interact with you outside of this forum.

1083 6138
  • 15 May
 crushed — Art

This topic has been closed.