Mordhau

Scrolling Scoreboard up or down

4 4
  • 11 May
 Indus

As the title asks, how do I do this ingame?

16 1
  • 12 May
 Changeling

Seriously, How ?

20 28

I'm actually not aware of a way to do this.. I always thought that you simply couldn't

4 4
  • 12 May
 Indus

There may not be a way, incentive to score higher at least. Still I'd like to see where my ping is at on frontline servers.

61 39
  • 12 May
 Ethan

Sometimes I feel like this is an issue because If someone need to be kicked, it’s hard to find their name

Usually people who need to be kicked are greifing, so the are usually at the bottom of the scoreboard.

I usually have to wait to see the exact spelling of a name in the kill feed before trying to kick because I can’t see their # on the score board because they are usually at the bottom, where you can’t see anything.

I Would like to see a scroll option if there isn’t on. I tried it could never get scrolling to work.

104 70
  • 12 May
 urm

@Ethan said:
Sometimes I feel like this is an issue because If someone need to be kicked, it’s hard to find their name

Usually people who need to be kicked are greifing, so the are usually at the bottom of the scoreboard.

I usually have to wait to see the exact spelling of a name in the kill feed before trying to kick because I can’t see their # on the score board because they are usually at the bottom, where you can’t see anything.

I Would like to see a scroll option if there isn’t on. I tried it could never get scrolling to work.
you can use playerlist in console to see everyone

63 29
  • 12 May
 Crumly

It has a scroll bar down the right side, you should be able to scroll. It's been bugging me since I started as well

61 39
  • 12 May
 Ethan

@urm said:

@Ethan said:

you can use playerlist in console to see everyone

Wow this helps thank you