Mordhau

A Video on Female Character Creation (in the current patch)

26 53
  • 11 May
 Mojique

Here's a video I recorded after figuring out how to make a character female with a config edit. It's mostly me just going through some character creation and showing off how armors look on the model. They're kinda super warped at times but you can get some pretty decent looking outfits on them.
https://streamable.com/x0o86
Watching the video, you quickly realize that the main feature of being a female character in the current patch isn't being female.
That cat gets out of the bag really quickly.

evil eye.png
Understandable, given the feature is not finished at all, but nevertheless funny as hell. Sadly, this version of the character only appears in the Armory, and not ingame. Instead of the Beholder, you get a male character with otherwise default, non-eye-opening features, so you can't actually play with a female character or a mythical pair of floating eyeballs controlling the headless body of a female character.

Nevertheless, I do enjoy dressing up this wide-eyed fiend.
the evil eyes.png

Just thought I'd share.

9 9
  • 12 May
 Thorun

Hey, thanks for posting this. Thanks to the toxic boys on this website, all information about women was buried under a wave of misogyny. So this is the first I'm hearing/seeing of this (and it's funny AF right now, you're right).

But as a woman who fights men with swords, spears and axes? This is my most awaited feature. I was worried it wasn't going to be in the game.

529 278

The perfect woman, no mouth.

529 278

Would have been better if you could have those scarf things AND shoulder armor. Then spend resources doing female characters.

61 39
  • 12 May
 Ethan

This is actually really cool

Would like to see female character so I can make my SO a character :)

162 124

Models looks nice, hope to see more

Knight 60 70
  • 12 May
 Bear264

@Thorun said:
Thanks to the toxic boys on this website, all information about women was buried under a wave of misogyny.

No kidding. I don't understand why there is so much hate towards women/women mercenaries on this forum.

81 88
  • 12 May
 Xanith

Important: is there a tiddy slider?

2 0

Reminds me of the nomad from nowhere, which, coincidentally,
(spoiler for the show)

is female

91 104
  • 14 May
 takemura

@Bear264 said:

@Thorun said:
Thanks to the toxic boys on this website, all information about women was buried under a wave of misogyny.

No kidding. I don't understand why there is so much hate towards women/women mercenaries on this forum.

You don't understand because you don't want to.

91 104
  • 14 May
 takemura

We don't need females on the game I will disable them as soon as I can if you put them in.

Knight 34 30
  • 14 May
 Oatmate

@takemura said:
We don't need females on the game I will disable them as soon as I can if you put them in.

k

26 53
  • 14 May
 Mojique

@Christian2222 said:
Would have been better if you could have those scarf things AND shoulder armor. Then spend resources doing female characters.

Bruh
scarf thing and shoulder armor.png
try wearing tier 3 armor before putting on pauldrons

1757 1412
  • 14 May
 Rergato

@takemura said:

Of course the game doesn’t need females, but it doesn’t have to just have males. It’s an extra thing the developers are willing to add.

61 39
  • 15 May
 Ethan

Here is my question to the Devs.

Whenever Rust launched, all users were assigned a random character that never changed. I was assigned a black woman. This was because Rust knew that the majority of guys would want to play a guy character.

If users got the chance to pick, the time it would take to find bugs for the female models , animations, etc, would increase significantly.

If the devs do add females, how will they be tested? Will they be dropped in the game for people to mess around with. Is there any staging branch of the servers ?

Riot games and league had a dedicated launcher just for beta testing champions, skins, etc.

41 29

@Rergato said:

@takemura said:

Of course the game doesn’t need females, but it doesn’t have to just have males. It’s an extra thing the developers are willing to add.

also, they kinda promised it in the kickstarter.