Mordhau

Mainly to devs!

Baron 578 966
  • 11 May
 lash

Hello guys!

Being here from the very beggining, watching closely the slasher reddit....

I want to say, congratulations to You sirs! I've believed in you, that's why you're my first project I kickstartered and the only one i've followed so passionatelly over the course of the last few years.

I wish you only the best for the future, hope you will react properly to the massive income of peasants, improve your game at every opportunity and stay true to the values that started this cooperation in the first place!

Stay strong and true Marox and the team!

I'll see You on the battlefield once I'll have a machine that's capable ;) Few patches ago it was playable for me and those 50 hours i recorded was trully one of the most fun I had, I've been able to play some very small servers even after release but it's not the true experience this game deserves!

Mordhau!

Baron 578 966
  • 11 May
 lash

(BTW - When i logged in, i had my old knigga ready on the screen - and I was very dissapointed when I clicked "edit in armory" and everything dissaperad, I remain to wonder what would happen if I would not touch my old class from alpha and just joined a game - possibly worth lookin into ;P)

2388 4851
  • 11 May
 Maci

@lash said:
(BTW - When i logged in, i had my old knigga ready on the screen - and I was very dissapointed when I clicked "edit in armory" and everything dissaperad, I remain to wonder what would happen if I would not touch my old class from alpha and just joined a game - possibly worth lookin into ;P)

You'd just spawn naked.

777 1030

There were guides on how to save your characters via ini files