Mordhau

Skarde Company - EU clan (closed)

46 4
  • 30 Jun '19
 Swiftwisp

@Xisarah said:
Far from being the best player in the world but I'm always happy to learn and play alongside other people, I've been interested in a clan for a while now in all honesty. Level 29. Spirit Fox {Xisarah}#9358

can you put your Discord tag a bit clearer as it is saying that username doesn't exist

1 0
  • 30 Jun '19
 TurtleDude_

Hope to play with some cool people. I play at least once a day just so I don't get worse and spend most of my time on 1v1 duels.

5 0
  • 1 Jul '19
 59thRexcentx

Hello, Im the leader of Knights Hospitaller with 51 members, I was wondering if you can add me so we can organize events in the future.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rexcentx/

Discord: Rexcentx#8805

55 54
  • 1 Jul '19
 Xisarah

@Swiftwisp said:

@Xisarah said:
Far from being the best player in the world but I'm always happy to learn and play alongside other people, I've been interested in a clan for a while now in all honesty. Level 29. Spirit Fox {Xisarah}#9358

can you put your Discord tag a bit clearer as it is saying that username doesn't exist

Changed it around a bit, my apologies. It's now osteospergosis {Xisarah}#9358 exactly like that. I'll keep it as this until I receive a friend request.

46 4
  • 10 Jul '19
 Swiftwisp

@TurtleDude_ said:
TurtleDude_#0027

Hope to play with some cool people. I play at least once a day just so I don't get worse and spend most of my time on 1v1 duels so looking forward to getting thrashed by you all sometime ;) (no homo)

Added!

46 4
  • 10 Jul '19
 Swiftwisp

@59thRexcentx said:
Hello, Im the leader of Knights Hospitaller with 51 members, I was wondering if you can add me so we can organize events in the future.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rexcentx/

Discord: Rexcentx#8805

Added!

46 4
  • 10 Jul '19
 Swiftwisp

@Xisarah said:

@Swiftwisp said:

@Xisarah said:

Changed it around a bit, my apologies. It's now osteospergosis {Xisarah}#9358 exactly like that. I'll keep it as this until I receive a friend request.

Still says it doesn't exist :(

46 4
  • 16 Jul '19
 Swiftwisp

Good win for us against the III Legio! we look forward to their possible 10v10 tourney in the future!

46 4
  • 22 Jul '19
 Swiftwisp

Tried out a rp themed romans vs Vikings battle, an interesting concept with a good win for us.

46 4
  • 24 Jul '19
 Swiftwisp

Second loss against Cataclysm, but It was closer than last time! Our team is getting stronger.

6 6
  • 26 Jul '19
 Jester_Day

Is there any interest in having someone along that cannot promise much time, due to work and other responsibilities, but who would definately enjoy teamwork and trying to function as a unit?

46 4
  • 26 Jul '19
 Swiftwisp

@Jester_Day said:
Is there any interest in having someone along that cannot promise much time, due to work and other responsibilities, but who would definately enjoy teamwork and trying to function as a unit?

Absolutely! what's your Discord tag?

6 6
  • 26 Jul '19
 Jester_Day

I'll have to get home from work before posting it, but will try to do so as I get home this morning.

46 4
  • 27 Jul '19
 Swiftwisp

@Jester_Day said:
I'll have to get home from work before posting it, but will try to do so as I get home this morning.

No worries, in your own time man

6 6
  • 29 Jul '19
 Jester_Day

Here we go: Rob #1466

1 0
  • 3 Aug '19
 Saltybuzz

Spartan793#4920

Please add me, would love a group to play with

1 0
  • 3 Aug '19