Mordhau

Skarde Company - EU clan

43 4
  • 11 May
 Swiftwisp

skarde pic.jpg

I have played competitive games for years, especially in Mount and Blade Warband. I lead in countless native events from 8v8 to all out sieges and clan battles (as seen from the highest attendance picture above).

Therefore I have created; Skarde Company!

A semi serious group looking to be a small scale and well knit team that will take part in scrims, tourneys (ranging from 2v2, 3v3, to all out clan battles) and other fun events that are available, giving all skill levels a chance to play. (The dream is to have 32 active members who all perform their chosen roles with fantastic cohesion.) While being a Mordhau specific clan, I encourage people to play other games there with other members as well, creating a community.

There is a competitive team and a casual team to be applicable for all skill levels, please make it clear if you wish to be in the competitive team

This is a noob friendly clan, I bought the game when it was released I am no vet at the game but have lead countless events on mount and blade and understand how to run a group. However there are some requirements;

Must have discord and a working microphone.
Minimum age is 16.
Be able to listen to commands and respond to them, of course I will listen to any strategies you may have, but it's not to be discussed during the match.

There are ranks and the possibility to climb these ranks, ranging from being in a command role and differing titles depending on your skill ingame.

If you wish to join please post your Discord below, or if you don't want to do that please just reply to this post and then DM me with your Discord

43 4
  • 11 May
 Swiftwisp

My Discord is Swiftwisp#8593

1 0

Hey add me on Discord Pez#4306

43 4
  • 11 May
 Swiftwisp

@Pezd425ab3acb5342b4 said:
Hey add me on Discord Pez#4306

added

1 0
  • 12 May
 r_gen_10

Hi I'm quite new to the game (lvl 11 currently) but willing to learn and progress. I'm based in UK and due RL mainly play mornings and afternoons. Please add me GreyBeard#9306

43 4
1 0
  • 12 May
 Steebox

Hey, my discord is Dirch1124#7352

43 4
  • 12 May
 Swiftwisp

@Steebox said:
Hey, my discord is Dirch1124#7352
Added!

1 0
  • 17 May
 rimmertf

Discord Rimmertf#3698

Can I still join??

1 0
  • 18 May
 nippel

nippel#3690

43 4
  • 18 May
 Swiftwisp

@rimmertf said:
Discord Rimmertf#3698

Can I still join??

Yes, always! Added :)

43 4
  • 18 May
 Swiftwisp

@nippel said:
nippel#3690

Added!

67 40
  • 18 May
 Kuro1n

Made a thread for people who wish to get their clan stickied to a subreddit, might be of interest to you OP. :)

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/16153/recruit-members-through-rmordhauuniversity

43 4
  • 18 May
 Swiftwisp

@Kuro1n said:
Made a thread for people who wish to get their clan stickied to a subreddit, might be of interest to you OP. :)

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/16153/recruit-members-through-rmordhauuniversity

I'll have a lookie ty

43 4
  • 19 May
 Swiftwisp

Still open for recruitment, we are looking forward to our friendly 8v8 Skirmish against Black Order !

43 4
  • 23 May
 Swiftwisp

We narrowly lost against BSO by 2 rounds! We will be fighting the Steel Hounds EU group this Sunday

1 0
  • 23 May
 Badrockz

BadrockZ#3422

6 1
  • 23 May
 fOx_

Count me in if there's still a spot!
Discord: Fiffe#0131

43 4
  • 25 May
 Swiftwisp