Mordhau

The Lounge Duel Server, Recruiting Moderators

14 4
  • 11 May
 an7h0ny

Hey guys,

I've been playing Mordhau for the last week and have been enjoying learning the mechanics and sharpening my skills with different play styles. The best way I've found to start the journey to become really great at this game is through dueling so I went ahead and purchased an 18 slot Duels Only server where the only rule is that you must flourish and initiate a fight before starting combat.

As some of you may have noticed, there are people who like to sit in the back and shoot people dueling with arrows to have a nice little laugh- well; I'm banning them, and I need your help.

I am upgrading the server to an 18 slot central based server and will need moderators who can kick/ban RDMers that are reported in Discord or that you see in-game.

Please feel free to look us up on the Server Browser and join Discord to become apart of the community, the name of the server is: 1v1 Duels Only -The Lounge- [discord.gg/VQEReFX]

Knight 7644 14029
  • 11 May
 ToLazy4Name

yo mod me i'm a good one

14 4
  • 11 May
 an7h0ny

@ToLazy4Name said:
yo mod me i'm a good one

With 5k+ comments and nearly 10k likes received, I would definitely mod you. Join up in the discord and I can give you your role as well as get your SteamID from you.

162 124

@ToLazy4Name said:
yo mod me i'm a good one

this is epic

14 4
  • 11 May
 an7h0ny

-bump-

14 4