Mordhau

Duke's AutoBmer v2.0

4 4
  • 1
  • 10 May
 Duke

I recently released a chat and emote script with a ton of issues. Now hopefully they are solved.

Features:

  • 4 voice lines.
  • 3 Emote & Voice Lines
  • 100% Remappable
  • Ability to overlay on-top of actions Example: Saying Noway while blocking
  • Making your enemy tilt and yourself smile.

Links:

Please post to Github if you find any outstanding bugs.

109 165
  • 10 May
 Speak

I don't understand what it does

can you explain better

4 4
  • 10 May
 Duke

@Speak said:
I don't understand what it does

can you explain better

It allows you to bind voice lines and emotes to a single click.

777 1029

Can you hack "forward" and "all clear" lines from chivalry into the game?
I miss agathian knight

4 4
  • 10 May
 Duke

@smellycathawk said:
Can you hack "forward" and "all clear" lines from chivalry into the game?
I miss agathian knight

Unfortunately this isn't a mod or hack.
I can only create binds for lines and emotes already existing in game.

95 81
  • 10 May
 HalldeiMaul

I imagine there is a more graceful way to simply add a keybind + action to the inis instead of using AHK.

4 4
  • 10 May
 Duke

@HalldeiMaul said:
I imagine there is a more graceful way to simply add a keybind + action to the inis instead of using AHK.

There is, and there isn't.
Ingame you're limited to 1 primary bind and 1 secondary.

So for example you could bind:
Chat Options: Q
Select Option 1: Q
And you will quick action with one click.

So you could do like half of what I'm offering without a script.