Mordhau

Cheater in community duel server (Parry, counterkick, aim assist)

182 200
  • 15 May
 Roag

@ToLazy4Name said:
Unironic hacking was extremely rare in Chivalry

This just isn't true, we were very vigilant with catching cheaters and passing any new cheats onto Valve, the good thing about most of these cheats is they're public so can be added to VAC quickly. Was very rare for a cheater to last more than 24hrs, and if we didn't get 'em VAC would.

The real problem comes when you have the less obvious cheats, things like clumsy where it's sometimes nigh impossible to tell if someone is just lagging or if they're actually cheating. IDK if clumsy is viable in Mordhau, it probably is, but I hope not.

Knight 7666 14066
  • 15 May
 ToLazy4Name

@Roag said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

This just isn't true

cool story friend, but my anecdote is just that, and in my 1900 hours of playtime on Chivalry I ran into maybe 3 hackers altogether.

1757 1412
  • 15 May
 Rergato

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Roag said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

This just isn't true

cool story friend, but my anecdote is just that, and in my 1900 hours of playtime on Chivalry I ran into maybe 3 hackers altogether.

It won’t let me pm gauntlet.

I repeat not one of the available choices.

Notoneoftheavailablechoices.

Knight 7666 14066
Knight 934 941
  • 15 May
 afiNity

There were various rumors about speedhacks being used by certain players.

Knight 254 691

@Stumpy said:
It's this one.
We need some kind of anticheat system which detects this.

As we can see, they are vurnerable to being dodged and then hit with accels.
Also two players can easily kill him if they just cooperate by having 1 dude hit him first to force his block then the other dude immediatey follows up with an attack in the hackers recovery period.

54902191-ED80-4B6B-A937-932356722828.png

I tried warning then if the cheats as soon as the video surfaced but never did it elicit a reaction..........,