Mordhau

Cheater in community duel server (Parry, counterkick, aim assist)

2 3
  • 10 May
 CrabbyW

Youtube video

This video was recorded in public duel server on South East Asia, I noticed something was suspicious with this guy called m4xon. Everytime i dueled with him none of my morph and feints will work, so he only parry when an attack begin dealing damage output. I noticed some inhuman things when i spectate m4xon, if you land an attack or kick from all angle he will auto counter it. No matter how unpredictable you tried to combine morph with feint he will not parry it, so the only way to beat him is to back off so he misses his attack and you can deal damage to him or use a weapon that's fast enough than his. Also, if you missed an attack anywhere near him he will parry it.

Lmao gg
What are your thoughts ? is he hacking ? or he just has a good gaming chair ?

Anyway, Triternion please fix or if possible analyze this guy named m4xon. I'm a chiv veteran player over 980 hours and i know it's not possible to do these things.

m4xon steam profile and id :
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198876011458
STEAM_0:0:457872865

Thanks to miles for helping me spectate and record this video.

21 8
  • 10 May
 Defman

Lulw that's definitely a cheater. Imagine being so bad at this game that you need cheats to parry.

He's VAC banned already though, so at least he won't do anything on the official servers. I hope there would be a way to enable VAC on the community servers as well.

975 6922
  • 10 May
 marox — Project Lead

Interesting, have you tried dragging the cheater to see how the auto parry reacts?

21 8
  • 10 May
 Defman

@marox said:
Interesting, have you tried dragging the cheater to see how the auto parry reacts?

It just spams parry all the time (at the end of the video you can see that, especially at 1:27), isn't it?

Knight 7442 13578
  • 10 May
 ToLazy4Name

Unironic hacking was extremely rare in Chivalry, but I guess this is what happens when you break into the steam top 10 list. Be interesting to fight one of these creatures to see how bad they are.

2366 4806
  • 10 May
 Maci

Lmao

101 169
  • 10 May
 Sektor

Of course he's russian and he has already been banned before as his VAC status points out.

162 124
2 3
  • 10 May
 CrabbyW

@marox said:

The cheater only parry right before the damage phase begin, when i tried to drag he successfully parried everytime, maybe the parry time is enough to block my drag even to the last damage output ?
He wont parry my morph feint and chamber morph feint even when i made it so unpredictable (deaccelerate or accelerate the feints). Yet when you itentionally missed an attack anywhere near him he always aimlocks at you and spam parry.

1756 1406
  • 10 May
 Rergato

@Sektor said:
Of course he's russian and he has already been banned before as his VAC status points out.

I have a VAC ban thats 600 days old... Do you think I am going to cheat in this game?

Conscript 108 462
101 169
  • 10 May
 Sektor

@Rergato said:

@Sektor said:

I have a VAC ban thats 600 days old... Do you think I am going to cheat in this game?

I was talking about the particular profile that is linked in the OP, this thread is not about you or the possibility of you cheating. VAC Bans are also given to people who joined modified lobbies in call of duty, it does not always indicate a cheater.

16 1
  • 15 May
 Changeling

@ToLazy4Name said:
Unironic hacking was extremely rare in Chivalry, but I guess this is what happens when you break into the steam top 10 list. Be interesting to fight one of these creatures to see how bad they are.

Why is there not anti-cheat ?

Knight 7442 13578
  • 15 May
 ToLazy4Name

@Changeling said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

why are you asking me? go pm gauntlet I bet he knows

16 1
  • 15 May
 Changeling

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Changeling said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Users*
Select a valid choice. gauntlet is not one of the available choices.

Who do I send PM to ?

Knight 7442 13578
  • 15 May
 ToLazy4Name

@Changeling said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Changeling said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Users*

Who do I send PM to ?

gauntlet

Duchess 6855 9805
  • 15 May
 Sir Zombie

Lazy developer......

Duke 754 1200
  • 15 May
 Stumpy

It's this one.
We need some kind of anticheat system which detects this.

As we can see, they are vurnerable to being dodged and then hit with accels.
Also two players can easily kill him if they just cooperate by having 1 dude hit him first to force his block then the other dude immediatey follows up with an attack in the hackers recovery period.

16 1
  • 15 May
 Changeling

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Changeling said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Changeling said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Users*

Who do I send PM to ?

gauntlet

gauntlet is not one of the available choices.

not one of the available choices.

Knight 7442 13578
  • 15 May
 ToLazy4Name

@Changeling said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Changeling said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Changeling said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Users*

Who do I send PM to ?

gauntlet

gauntlet is not one of the available choices.

not one of the available choices.

what do you fucking want from me you aggressive specimen go fucking pm gauntlet leave me alone