Mordhau

Lazy's private Discord

2356 2927
  • 13 Nov '16
 TheDankestMeme

@arr0wmanc3r said:

Who is your least favorite regular Mordhau Discord user?

where the fuck is that DankestMeme cunt, i hate this retard

2031 2517
  • 13 Nov '16
 Jax

^ AparheticDeity WOT

982 1348
  • 13 Nov '16
 Tim_Fragmagnet

I BEAT YOU AGAIN DANKEST

520 430
  • 13 Nov '16
 Garou

how do you become a regular tho

3930 4112
  • 13 Nov '16
 Sammy

@Etrius said:
how do you become a regular tho

You can't become one, you need to be in more memes. Not just one I made ages ago.

1134 910
  • 13 Nov '16
 ApatheticDeity

our memes are fiery and dank

520 430
  • 13 Nov '16
 Garou

@Sammy said:

@Etrius said:
how do you become a regular tho

You can't become one, you need to be in more memes. Not just one I made ages ago.

am i regular now?
i am father.png

3930 4112
  • 13 Nov '16
 Sammy

@Etrius said:

@Sammy said:

@Etrius said:
how do you become a regular tho

You can't become one, you need to be in more memes. Not just one I made ages ago.

am i regular now?
i am father.png

Come in voice chat tomorrow and then Tuesday and sure.

520 430
  • 13 Nov '16
 Garou

@Sammy said:
Come in voice chat tomorrow and then Tuesday and sure.

I can probs do that

1460 999
  • 24 Nov '16
 mrjoe

i cant even join it says some stupid shit like instant ivnite is expired

4321 6114
  • 24 Nov '16
 ToLazy4Name

@mrjoe said:
i cant even join it says some stupid shit like instant ivnite is expired

https://discord.gg/MHFDH8k

814 756
  • 1
  • 3 Dec '16
 Xekratos

I'm glad I joined the mordhau cancer squad.

600 2648
  • 11 Dec '16
 crushed — Art

This topic has been unpinned.

757 903
  • 2 Jan
 Ranten

rip what was the reason for unpinning it now.

2058 2128

They'll make their own server soon.
NewDiscordCrush.PNG

416 592

Yo Lazy allow us to change nicknames on your server because there is absolutely no reason not to allow that.

1014 511

@arr0wmanc3r said:

Who is your least favorite regular Mordhau Discord user?

I'm offended I'm not on this list. So in voting you arrow

4321 6114

@King Peasant the Ruthless said:
Yo Lazy allow us to change nicknames on your server because there is absolutely no reason not to allow that.

Can't right now. Don't have access to a computer and haven't for over a month. When I do, i'll dick around with the server.

4321 6114
  • 14 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

I now have access to a computer and have changed the nicknames thing. If anyone wants other changes done, let me know.

3930 4112
  • 14 Jan
 Sammy

@ToLazy4Name said:
I now have access to a computer and have changed the nicknames thing. If anyone wants other changes done, let me know.

add reactions!